Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Benelli vs Beretta HD shotgun

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Yup, old pic. I have the Magpul Zhukov rail on it now, and fiddled with the sling a tad. I'll dig it out of the safe and take some pics tonight.
    I've been considering a semi-auto shotgun. I'd really like to see pics of your current setup.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Does this mean the chokes are interchangeable on the gen 2 guns?
    Yes, fixed on gen1 and screw in chokes on gen2.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Yes, fixed on gen1 and screw in chokes on gen2.
    Thanks.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    Thanks! the guns at Arms Unlimited are Gen2 and they are 847 with free shipping, mine will be here shortly. I am ordering all the accessories now.
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mysak View Post
    Thanks! the guns at Arms Unlimited are Gen2 and they are 847 with free shipping, mine will be here shortly. I am ordering all the accessories now.
    The only part I am unable to find right now is the Nordic Components Magazine Extension Kit. I can find most of the individual components, but not the full kit. I am also looking at a similar kit from Lancer. My preference is for the Nordic Components, but I may give the Lancer a try. Also, the Aridus Magpul stock adapter for the 590 stock is worth its weight in gold.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    I believe optics planet has the Nordic extension and magpul buttstock I was looking for their discount code

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    The only part I am unable to find right now is the Nordic Components Magazine Extension Kit. I can find most of the individual components, but not the full kit. I am also looking at a similar kit from Lancer. My preference is for the Nordic Components, but I may give the Lancer a try. Also, the Aridus Magpul stock adapter for the 590 stock is worth its weight in gold.
    should i go with the aridus shell caddy as well?
    Semper Fi

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'd reccomend you give the factory stock a try first. Best tactical shotgun stock I've felt.

Feedback Score
    I have a Benelli M4. It's a great gun except it won't cycle any shell running under 1,400 fps. On the up side I've fired the hottest loads I can find and the recoil isn't an issue.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt_Gold View Post
    I have a Benelli M4. It's a great gun except it won't cycle any shell running under 1,400 fps. On the up side I've fired the hottest loads I can find and the recoil isn't an issue.
    While I tried not to use weak stuff often, had an M4 that would cycle just about anything, more than most others I've seen/used since. Shot the hell out of it and looking back wish I still had that gun just for basic reliability purposes in case I should ever be stuck with less than ideal ammo.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast