Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: J-Frame pocket holster...What do you recommend?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've used a couple including the Nemesis. The Nemesis has a lot going for it, but I have pants and shorts where the outline of my 442 is too obvious using it.

I have been a fan of Milt Sparks for many years and decided that I would give their pocket holster a try. Like all Milt Sparks holsters, they are expensive, and you have to wait for them. The results, however, were very positive. The shape of the revolver is considerably better concealed. I had a problem of the holster coming out occasionally on the draw. I learned that a slight rotation clockwise with my draw and this has never happened since.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMiller View Post
    Another DeSantis Nemesis user here.
    Same here. I have one for my J Frame, Shield, G43 and even my little 21A. The G43 is pushing it in many of my pants pockets. I also have an old Kramer horsehide pocket holster bought in 1992. It's still in excellent shape. It's not as comfortable but it's very well made.

https://www.kramerleather.com/produc...et-gun-holster
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    I am looking at pocket holsters for my laser gripped S&W 442. I use to have a Kramer for my old model 49 and liked it but I am leaning toward a Mika this time around. I am wondering what else is out there to consider, so which pocket holster would you would recommend?
    I have A-Holster Backbone, Safariland, Simply Rugged, Mika, Kramer...my preferred pre-Crimson Tracer laser grip was the Kramer (whether strong side or offhand). There is a different cut when you change to the laser grip and the regular version no longer works. So, I had to change to an alternate product. Of the remaining options, I strongly prefer the Mika. YMMV.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Make something like this. I had a Keltec P32 holster made by JS Holsters(or a similar name) years ago, but by the time I got the 43 they had closed due to the death of one of the partners so I bought some horsehide and made my own which works well with stitching that looks like hell compared to theirs. Lol. Best I can recall, their main product photo was their J frame model.

The "dots" are shoe goo or some other rubbery, grabby adhesive I added when the rough out started getting worn too smooth to stay in place.

Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jsbhike; 09-12-20 at 08:03.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

When I carry my 642 it is in a local's product.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post

When I carry my 642 it is in a local's product.
    Got the same holster for my 637. Works good.
    Good night Chesty...wherever you are.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Thank you for bumping this thread back on the 12th, it reminded me I needed to order a Mika that I've been meaning to do for some time.

I placed my order on the 12th and in less than 10 min later I get a call from Robert Mika, he said he noticed I was in Oregon where the fires were raging and was wondering how I was making out. A real nice guy. Told me he'd get to work making it and would send it out in a week, got a tracking number on the 18th and it showed up today. Great customer service and an awesome product. Highly recommended, can't believe I waited so long.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345