Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: J-Frame pocket holster...What do you recommend?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Take a look at DM Bullard leather pocket holster. Superb quality, decent pricing, and in-stock for several models. I like their smooth side towards the inside and the rough side on exterior which makes for smoother draw plus rough out creates friction if you carry in rear pocket.

Update: DM Bullard website doesn't show the rough side out, so the two I purchased were probably a special order. Didn't add much time delay, and was well worth the wait.
    Last edited by DD_USMC; 09-26-19 at 17:47. Reason: Added update

Feedback Score
    In order of use, Mitch Rosen, Rusty Sherrick, Mika, all have been great, have carried J and K frames , really like Mitch's coat pocket model for fall/winter time.
    "A shot never fired is always a miss"

Feedback Score
    I've used an Alabama Kydex for many years for a Smith 340 SC; minimal bulk, and hides well in a reasonably roomy pocket.
    Moon

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    I know I'm late to this thread (over 2 months). Hopefully, the OP has already made a decision & purchase.
    I bought a DeSantis Nemesis & Safariland Model 25. I found the Nemesis bulkier than I wanted my front pocket and didn't care for the squared bottom so I return it. I kept the Safariland 25 and like it, I prefer the round bottom and thin light weight construction, the only downside is it is not ambidextrous, but I liked enough to buy a LH so now I have both.

Thanks to all for the suggestions.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    I have 1 oft hese. Great product!

Feedback Score
    I've also used an aholster and it works well but the cylinder creates a bit of a bulge depending on the cut of the pants and I have gone to a DeSantis Clip Grip for my S&W J-Frame and I wear it in the appendix position. It works well and I have not had it come loose or move around. Of course I no longer do headstands or jump on trampolines.
    https://www.amazon.com/DeSantis-Gunh.../dp/B0057IOBFU

Feedback Score
    Blue Force make the thinnest thing I've seen, but is tough. https://www.blueforcegear.com/gear/pocket-holster
    Sticky Holsters aren't too bad and can be ordered from Amazon: https://stickyholsters.com/md-5-medi...y-holster.html
    Mika's are very nice, they need a little time to mold themselves to the gun: https://mikaspocketholsters.com/product/pocket-holster/

Feedback Score
    Another vote for Mika. Been carrying a 642 for years. Mika was a pleasure to order from. I would use him again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    I have several DeSantis Nemesis holsters for J-frames as well as my Shield and even for larger pistols that I occasionally carry in a bag.
    They are comfortable, durable, and economical.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    +1 for the Nemesis
    Marshall Lerner
    CEO Primary Arms, LLC
    Contact me at: marshall@primaryarms.com

Feedback Score
    I have the Desantis and the Mika pocket holsters for my 442, I prefer the Mika.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast