Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Presscheck Consulting INTERMEDIATE ASSAULT RIFLE COURSE - October 14 - 15 - Pueblo We

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC03 View Post
    It's a precision grip that was popular in the late 90's and early 2000's. I had one on a precision AR close to 20 years ago. I think it may have been the Sierra, but I'm not 100% sure. https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...prod80206.aspx
    Thanks for the info.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is the one course I wanted to make this year, but I'll be traveling for work instead. I sincerely hope he comes back next year.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Presscheck Consulting INTERMEDIATE ASSAULT RIFLE COURSE - October 14 - 15 - Pueblo We

I think last night Chuck posted on FB that this course was cancelled, but I agree, I really want to take this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wake27; 10-11-19 at 15:54.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12