Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reparations

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)

Reparations

Anyone else dumbfounded, incensed, if not enraged by the legitimate suggestion of this crap?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Dems are terrified at loosing some of the black vote to Trump. A percentage point or two would be devastating. So Dems are trying anything they can. David

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitehorne View Post
    Dems are terrified at loosing some of the black vote to Trump. A percentage point or two would be devastating. So Dems are trying anything they can. David
    That pretty much sums it up..The harder to the left the dems go (passing Karl Marx on the way) the more people begin to walk away, Black people are waking up to the fact that they've been used like a tube of toothpaste for the last 50 years or so by the dems, and are about to be dropped in the trash, in favor of illegals from central and south america.. Damage control for votes is all it is, the dems know it'll never get passed, but it makes for a great soundbite, when trolling for votes..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Burgess drops a truth bomb.

Burgess Owens on Reparations: ‘Every Bad Thing That’s Happened to My Race Over the Years’ Goes ‘Right Back to the Democratic Party’

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019...ocratic-party/
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They can all burn in darkest hell

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So does this count all white people or just the ones with deep roots in the US? Cause my roots go back to 1978!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    So does this count all white people or just the ones with deep roots in the US? Cause my roots go back to 1978!
    My people been here since the end of the ice age. Since before Christ. I owe no one anything and they are all free to board the Steamers to Eboland if they are that goddamned black.

Nobody owes anybody and I swear to Holy Heavenly Christ if people don’t shut up about it then I am just gonna psych out.

Shit happens. You hear me? SHIT HAPPENS!

Citizenship and the vote is enough. More than enough.

Under slavery people had homes, job security, food, clothes, and a place to go everyday.

Should have run faster or fought harder.

Know who doesn’t bitch? Them pygmies. I have yet to hear a pygmie piss and moan about injustice.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    My people been here since the end of the ice age. Since before Christ. I owe no one anything and they are all free to board the Steamers to Eboland if they are that goddamned black.

Nobody owes anybody and I swear to Holy Heavenly Christ if people don’t shut up about it then I am just gonna psych out.

Shit happens. You hear me? SHIT HAPPENS!

Citizenship and the vote is enough. More than enough.

Under slavery people had homes, job security, food, clothes, and a place to go everyday.

Should have run faster or fought harder.

Know who doesn’t bitch? Them pygmies. I have yet to hear a pygmie piss and moan about injustice.
    Kinda my point.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Fun time is when ALL the people who have some oppressed ancestors get into the reparations game. Try to make a list of what people have no possible claim for oppression of their ancestors. I was going to say current British royalty but I could come up with some arguments for even them.
    Last edited by SomeOtherGuy; 06-20-19 at 09:45.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    One problem is too many people vote for whoever promises them the most and NOT what's best for the country. Key word being promises! Just like the kids with college loan debt will vote for a Dem.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast