View Poll Results: Will Trump Win a Second Term?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 56.44%
  • No

9 8.91%
  • Too Early to Tell

30 29.70%
  • I Don't Care

5 4.95%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Trump Will Win in 2020?

Feedback Score

Do You Think Trump Will Win in 2020?

Does he have a second term coming or will the opposition defeat him?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    It depends on how many dead people and illegal immigrants the ComDems get to vote along with the number of illicit lawsuits they file to disenfranchise Republican voters.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    ^^^^^^^^^^ THIS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I didn't think he was gonna win in '16, yet here we are...

I honestly don't think he has it in him, though. I also got a feeling that the senate will flip as well. Gardner is definitely going down, and will be replaced by a hard-core leftist.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I think he will win, based on the sub-clownworld slate of Dems proposing to run at this point. But between his actions so far, his current positions, and what I think he will do to ensure a win, it will end up basically the same as if Joe Biden had won.

He talked a great talk in 2016.

I expect a mix of widespread voter apathy and maybe a strong third-party showing.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Currently, it looks good for Trump (if the economy keeps chugging), and in the end, the strident shrieking of the liberal Clown Show is his best weapon. But, I think the odds are better than even that his ego, his mouth, and his complete inability to restrain his self-indulgence will do him in and turn off enough of the the Great Unwashed in the Midwest flyover country that it will erase the extraordinarily narrow Electoral College margin that got him elected.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yes, as of now. However, he's his own worst enemy and there's a long way to go before 11/20. The people that flipped the election last time ain't votin' for anyone on the Dem side (except maybe a few for Uncle Joe, but he won't be the nominee), so it'll be a question of how many of them show up on election day. I'll be surprised if Biden makes it through the year as a Top 3. I think any (D) will have to commit general election seppuku just to win the nomination. Or, if you're Joe Biden, just be on TV talking. They should've held off on changing the super delegate rules until after 2020 if they actually wanted to win.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    I'll be surprised if Biden makes it through the year as a Top 3.
    I agree with you on this. The hard left will destroy him shortly.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    As of today, yes. People vote with their wallet. If the economy stays strong and unemployment stays low and he can keep from stepping on his own dick, he has a great shot. If the economy goes in the toilet, we're getting some big military nastiness with somebody else, Iran or whomever, then the chances go down significantly.

Feedback Score
    The democrat party is their own worst enemy - most Americans are middle of the road politically, and the current line-up of "Progressive" candidates on the left really don't mesh with most of America.

Forget political polls, but look at the viewership of Fox News vs. CNN, MSLSD, etc., or even Conservative TV & Radio. Right of center TV and Radio dominates most markets. This tells you something about the mindset of the American electorate. Pushing nonsense like Reparations, open borders and post birth abortion are non-starters for a lot of Americans. The Millennials may be more left leaning, but they can't force themselves out of their parent's basement and turn off the Xbox to go out and vote. And if they do work, getting time off from McDonalds can be a problem.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast