View Poll Results: Will Trump Win a Second Term?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 56.44%
  • No

9 8.91%
  • Too Early to Tell

30 29.70%
  • I Don't Care

5 4.95%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Trump Will Win in 2020?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    The democrat party is their own worst enemy - most Americans are middle of the road politically, and the current line-up of "Progressive" candidates on the left really don't mesh with most of America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    But, I think the odds are better than even that his ego, his mouth, and his complete inability to restrain his self-indulgence will do him in and turn off enough of the the Great Unwashed in the Midwest flyover country that it will erase the extraordinarily narrow Electoral College margin that got him elected.
    These both echo sentiments I completely agree with.

Most American's are somewhat 'middle-off-the-road' in their beliefs. Trump won because enough folks were scared of Hilary that it swung the electoral college.

I have to admit that if President Trump would have opposed Obama for Obama's second term, I probably would have either stayed home, or voted D (shuddering), that is what I think President Trump. Thank goodness I wasn't faced with that decision.

I think if Joe Biden is the Dem's nominee, he would defeat President Trump - he's a 'middle-off-the-road' guy and probably doesn't scare many folks other than those whose primary focus are 2nd Amendment issues. He certainly doesn't rise to the specter of Hilary as President to the Democratic crossove voters that President Trump won last time.

Our only hope, IMO, is that President Trump decides not to run for a second term VERY SOON. Of course, that isn't going to happen. We are toast.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 06-20-19 at 16:57.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Impossible to say this far out. Trump is a dumbass, but the Democrats are dumbasserer.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    He's the lessor of 2 evils... And for that alone I hope he wins.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    He is definitely the lesser evil, all the way from somewhat less than Biden to holy crap less than Bernie. I am very concerned that his jackass approach mixed with a recession might get us some sort of nightmare President like Elizabeth Warren or Bernie.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I think he's gonna win a second term, but only because it's normally very hard to unseat an incumbent. He's starting to lose his base with all the anti-gun talk...
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    Trump is the only person that has survived in a politically correct world by being politically incorrect. Who else can do that?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HMM View Post
    He's the lessor of 2 evils... And for that alone I hope he wins.
    And the fact that he constantly keeps the ComDems' panties in a wad. Might as well have fun as the ship goes down.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    I think if Joe Biden is the Dem's nominee, he would defeat President Trump - he's a 'middle-off-the-road' guy and probably doesn't scare many folks other than those whose primary focus are 2nd Amendment issues. He certainly doesn't rise to the specter of Hilary as President to the Democratic crossove voters that President Trump won last time.
    I used to think Biden might be "middle of the road" as well, but he's been courting that fringe left for a bit now. If he goes all out and starts trying to pander to each and every special interest group out there (as Hillary tried), he will be toast.

I'll give Trump the credit for sticking to his message when running. He came out swinging and didn't stop...hasn't stopped actually...since he declared.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    The biggest threat to trumps second term (besides himself) is voter fraud
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    I think he'll win a second term , I'm not sure I'm going to show up at the polls this time. Trump doesn't need to go out and get the 2A crowd because he doesn't care about second amendment rights and most gun owners will vote for him because he's playing 5D chess derp
    Last edited by Phillygunguy; 06-20-19 at 22:18.
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast