Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else bothered by std Glock trigger safety while shooting?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by P2000 View Post
    I've done this too, but Dremel is way overkill. Just use a fingernail file.
    What is that old saying 'if you have a dremel tool, everything looks like a.....'
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 556BlackRifle View Post
    I do basically the same thing with the blade of my pocket knife.
    Okay, that I will accept as I need a new pocket knife.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    I always file it down. Not quite flat, but just short to ensure it gets fully engaged.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)
    I’ve filed them down flush (when depressed not deactivating anything) on every Glock I own. If I don’t it wears a straight like blister down the pad of my finger.

I consider it as mandatory as undercutting the trigger guard.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Okay, that I will accept as I need a new pocket knife.
    I use mine multiple times every day. I should probably carry two.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eodinert View Post
    I've radiused a few Glock trigger safeties to match the triggers.
    Been doing this for years. I use a round chainsaw sharpening though. Did the same thing to my P10C. David

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I've not only not been bothered by it, I've never noticed it. Or any of the other Glock like dingus safeties on other handguns
    same here

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I don’t really notice it, really. I’m sure your mod is beneficial to those that do.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've never noticed it and I've also never felt the difference between the G17 and G19 smooth vs. grooved trigger.... but you guys rock on with your bad selves.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I've never noticed it and I've also never felt the difference between the G17 and G19 smooth vs. grooved trigger.... but you guys rock on with your bad selves.
    You are in Alaska, aren't your fingers numb? So, how could you feel it?

I've shot Glocks since they first came into use by LE and to be honest I never was much bothered by the trigger safety bar until my fingers started getting beat up by other stuff. Before that I noticed it, but, meh.

I don't know what is going on, last night after 300 rounds, my thumb was indented and sore enough from indexing the loader that I stopped loading. That has never happened before.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast