Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Anyone else bothered by std Glock trigger safety while shooting?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The MR is a great pistol, but I do agree, there are a lot of folks who do not want to venture into purchasing the whole pistol from a third party manufacturer. I suspect at some point SS will sell the frame independently. I don't think they could make enough of them to keep up with depend honestly.

I personally would love to see them come up with a crossover designed frame as well.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 07-01-19 at 10:20.
    Cerified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer
    NRA/LE Firearms Instructor
    ColdBoreCustom.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    On the other hand, I got an APX the day they came out, and it stuck so firm and far out on full squeeze I did hone it down.
    Yea, it's tolerable on a Glock, but the APX I fired it was much more pronounced and annoying.

Even more annoying was the cross pin in the frame. It got really hot. And because it's right where most people including me rest their trigger finger when not shooting I kept burning the tip of my trigger finger.

I was done with the APX at that point because nothing is going to fix that.

I was also disappointed with the slide protrusions that make it look like they'd give all the grip you could want to rack the slide. But they don't because they are so smooth. Mostly cosmetic, really.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    With my G23 and G19, no issues with the serrated trigger until I bought a G17 and grew to hate the grooved trigger enough to replace it on my G19. G23 moved on down the road.

Andy
    I hate the grooved trigger, too. The smooth faced trigger is much nicer. I never switched mine out because I don't fire my last Glock much anymore but I may someday.

My Beretta has a grooved trigger, too. I'd prefer it smooth but the grooves are so shallow I hardly notice.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345