Hey guys. I ended up listing my Shield for sale locally, so I don’t exactly need my holsters for it anymore.

Phlster Skelton - $45 shipped

This is the first-gen Phlster Skelton for the shield. The Strut was custom ordered with extra length so the ride could be adjusted to drop lower behind the belt if needed. Holster has a PTD soft loop attachment. I added loop Velcro to the back side of the holster for a wedge, which can easily be removed if you’re a lefty.

Dark Star Gear Orion - $60 shipped

This is also an early gen of the DSG Orion holster. It comes with the metal belt clip made famous by DSG for working excellently on belts, as well as with gym shorts. The holster has extra length built in to tuck the grip in better and prevent the gun from rolling over the belt even if setup to ride high above the belt. Won’t accept the mod-wing or RCS wing unless you drill the second hole needed.

Veil Solutions IWB mag pouch MAS gray - $25 shipped

Veil solutions IWB mag pouch in MAS gray, with a injection molded 1.75” belt clip.

I’m old-school, I’d prefer checks or money order, but if you’d strongly prefer PayPal I’ll learn to figure it out.

Thanks for looking!