Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you trust a complete upper and lower slapped together?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I trust my "assemblies". But I don't consider them "slapped together".

Feedback Score
    The upper to lower fit of my BCM is actually on par with all of the factory rifles I've purchased. Good point about the military using different assemblies with no problems.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    But lets be honest, who here really has a 'complete factory gun' after owning an AR for more than a week?

New stocks, triggers, sights, buffer system, BCG, muzzle device, safety, rails, etc, etc, etc.
    I think I have only 1 complete 'rifle', everything else is lowers and uppers. I might get a little concerned if you have an upper that is tweaked- like a JP upper with adjustable gas that was tuned on a specific lower with a capture spring set-up.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I don't think I have 1 completely stock rifle in the whole bunch of them. The closest is my LMT MWS but that has a Geissele SD-C trigger in it now. Other than that all others are uppers and lowers that I've put together on my own. Not worried one bit about any of them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123