Thread: PHLster Floodlight Holster: IWB 3-4 o'clock?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

PHLster Floodlight Holster: IWB 3-4 o'clock?

Wondering if anyone who has a PHLster Floodlight has carried or is carrying it in a on/behind the hip configuration and, if so, how it has worked for them.

Thanks!
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have seen it done. User was happy with it. 3 o’clock position.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    I have, it's not comfortable for very long, PHLster holsters are designed very speciffically for AIWB. I'm sure taking off the wing/claw would help.

Feedback Score
    I am no help, but i would head over the the Primary and Secondary facebook group. I believe the owner posts there and they have lots of people that use that holster. Sure they would be able to answer

They also have pretty good CS, so if you emailed i am sure they would have some feedback and suggestions on how to make it work best

Feedback Score
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1397...843/?ref=share
    Lots of good info in here as well, and I believe the owner is active there as well.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Got the holster. Pulled the little doodad attached to the outside of the "claw" (or Modwing as PHLster calls it). Initial impressions of holster and comfort are positive. Will update in a day or two after I've had a chance to put 10+ hours in with it on.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    I tried it alittle with my Phlster spotlight, the teardrop on the back side was digging into my thigh too Mach to be comfortable to me. I just carry it appendix

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    So comfort is acceptable.

Concealment is... well, it's good, except for the stupid freaking right side decocking lever on the 92G Elite LTT that rides in it.
    - Samuel Adams -