Thread: Crimson Trace Customer Service...

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Crimson Trace Customer Service...

About all I can say for them is, WOW!!!

They are truly on it.

The activation pressure switch on my LG-405's died after roughly 2 years of daily carry and use.

Called them expecting just an RA# and then a long wait till my grips were either repaired or replaced, but nope.

A few questions about the product and issue I was having, and not only is a prepaid shipping label on its way, but a replacement set of grips.

No credit card info, nothing. Just good service.

Anyone like doing business with companies who look our for their customers, you need to add CT to your list.
    Religion is doing what you are told no matter what is right. Morality is doing what is right no matter what you are told...

Feedback Score
    I had a similar problem after 3 years and a couple months of purchase. Was told they could give me a discount to buy a new one, but it was out of warranty.

Sent from my cp3705AS using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scottcc View Post
    I had a similar problem after 3 years and a couple months of purchase. Was told they could give me a discount to buy a new one, but it was out of warranty.

Sent from my cp3705AS using Tapatalk
    The same happened to me with a grip for an XD45. The sticker inside showed 37 months from when it was made and I didn't have a receipt showing when I bought it so I was offered a small discount.