Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roll Marks....Custom made to order and minimum amount needed?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Roll Marks....Custom made to order and minimum amount needed?

I was curious if any Lower makers would do a custom roll mark for an individual or group...

I am guessing there might need to be a minimum order or such.. I was looking just to get 2 to 3 stripped lowers done...

Any advice or help is appreciated

Thank you....

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    There are a number of people doing custom engraving. A quick Google search will tell you what you want to know.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Have you considered contacting someone that provides this kind of service for a quote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    Have you considered contacting someone that provides this kind of service for a quote?
    No I have not i figured I would ask the group here for some advice.

Feedback Score
    Range Tool used to do this but for over the past year and a half they quit selling to the public. Hope that changes soon but at this point they are dead to me. They don't even answer emails inquiring if they'll ever open up sales again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    pag23 -

just google NFA engraving

This is one example: https://www.veritasmachiningllc.com/nfaweapons
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)
    I know a laser engraver that does stuff like this. I will try and find a Chiappa Rhino he was engraving for a Harlequin replica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    Getting an actual roll mark might be difficult, but if you’re open to laser engraving there are plenty of options. I had my NFA stuff done by Tarheel State Firearms. I know they could do it.

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Laser engraving is just okay, IMO, for what you’re asking.

I prefer mill engraving if you want a deep, clean roll mark type engraving. These guys do it:

http://orion-arms.com

And they sell lowers with blank magwells for such projects as yours.

BTW, I’ve used both Orion (mill) and Veritas mentioned above (laser) and both produce excellent product for their types of engravings. Veritas will send you a digital representation for approval of the exact engraving on your lower.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    pag23 -

just google NFA engraving

This is one example: https://www.veritasmachiningllc.com/nfaweapons

Veritas has done NFA work for me in the past. Veteran owned shop and he did a great job based on the little knowledge I have of it. He would be my first choice if I needed something done again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast