Thread: Larry Vickers Advanced Pistol New Hill, NC Sept. 21-22, 2019

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Larry Vickers Advanced Pistol New Hill, NC Sept. 21-22, 2019

Larry will be coming to Woody's Hunting & Rifle Club (http://www.whr.club/) near New Hill, NC for a 2 day Advanced Pistol class September 21 & 22 2019. The class will also have a low light block of instruction as an added bonus.

This class focuses on all aspects of advanced level handgun shooting skills relevant to a wide variety of applications including whether you are a deploying serviceman, an on duty law enforcement officer, a conceal carry civilian, or for home defense. Topics covered will be a review of safety, stance, sight alignment, reloads, presentation, shooting positions, and trigger control. More advanced topics will include shooting on the move, barricade, cover and concealment, and support side shooting, etc. Day Two will include a review and drill applications of all the topics that were covered. Any shooter will leave the course with a firmer grasp of advanced level handgun shooting whether it is your primary or secondary weapon during any situation. Additionally, Larry will make himself available to any student during class breaks and after class to answer individual questions on his/her weapons, equipment, gear set up, etc.

https://www.vickerstactical.com/

Cost is $500.00.

To reserve your seat mail a check in the amount of $500 payable to Larry Vickers along with a note saying it's for the NC class to:

Vickers Tactical Inc.
    5922 Weddington Rd
    Suite A5
    Wesley Chapel NC 28104
    I treat my lawnmower better than I treat my 1911.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Holiday Inn Express in Apex has a special rate if you tell them you are at Woody's. 919-387-3636

Feedback Score
    FWIW...I've taken a number of handgun classes from LAV....they are all supremely educational and informtional and he works your ass off. Take one if you can.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Still a few slots left. This LAV's only class in NC this year.