Thread: Several Classic Pistols (CZ, S&W) and CZ P09

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Several Classic Pistols (CZ, S&W) and CZ P09

I am parting with some fun classics and one modern gun. All are great but I just dont have time anymore and they deserve a good home

Up for grabs

CZ P-09 $380 LNIB Nice cyberpunk offering by CZ. Includes box, 2 mags, paperwork, grip adjs. Good deal here.

S&W Model 39 with one FACTORY 8 round magazine. Good condition. Wood grips. Nice trigger. $400.

S&W Model 639 in pristine condition. Adjustable sights, stainless with one factory 8 round and one factory 9 round. Comes with nice gun rug $500

PRE B CZ-75 (oooh imma hate myself for this one) Late 80s, rounded trigger guard, one magazine. $520. These are dried up. Czechoslovakian marked. AWESOME TRIGGER. Very good condition. If you grew up with a crush on Rally Vincent, here's your chance.

Czech DuO .25 A neat little striker pocket pistol. Direct copy of Baby Browning. Rare these days. Czechoslovakian marked. $300. Good complement for the CZ-75.

Placeholder for pics but will gladly email pics until I can get some up. Shipping not included but flexible to your advantage. FFL TO FFL ONLY. No FTF at this time. If you want pics or other info PLEASE EMAIL. I dont check PMs so much. Email Email Email.

No trades please I am trying to reduce collection

RemyRand1911 (at) gmail.com

I love these guns and kinda hate to part with them. I am getting older with less free time and want them to go to a good home that will give them the attention they deserve

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Firefly; 07-04-19 at 15:23.