Thread: SOLD Type 99 Series 37 w/Mum & Type 38 w/Mum

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

SOLD Type 99 Series 37 w/Mum & Type 38 w/Mum

A Sale is Pending

The Type 30 Bayonet has been sold to M4FUN.

Please be advise I am selling these AS Is and if you plan to shoot them you must have a Gunsmith Look at them. I know nothing about these rifles other then what Google has told me and a Japanese Interpreter. Also I know almost nothing about Japanese Weapons. I was advised not to clean these rifles and to sell them as is and let the new owner decide on how they want to clean these rifles.

I want $400.00 shipped to an FFL Only for each Rifle.

If your dealer will not receiver a rifle from me, a non FFL Holder then there will be an added cost of $50.00 plus the $400.00.

The WWII Type 99 was made in the Tokyo Juki Kogyo Arsenal and is a Series 37 Type 99. It has a Mum, Anti Aircraft Rear Site, and a Dust Cover. The dust cover is original WWII but may not be correct for a Type 99. Since this is a Mid War Manufactured Type 99 there is no Mono Pod. Bore is Excellent.

The WWII Type 38 was in the Koishikawa Tokyo Arsenal. This Type 38 has it's Mum and also has an original WWII dust cover that may not be correct for a Type 38. The bore is excellent. I am researching the kanji characters on the butt stock. The painted butt stock markings "空兵", would seem to translate "airman" or something implying use by the Japanese Air Force. Also states “Anti-Aircraft”.

Last edited by md66948; 08-05-19 at 12:53.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Additional Pictures: