Thread: Midsouth Shooters Supply - Great CS

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Midsouth Shooters Supply - Great CS

I ordered 8lbs of XBR and a thousand CCI450s from them. They shipped the same day I ordered. UPS was out for delivery but never showed up. Wasn’t showing delivered on their tracking system the next day so I emailed MSS. They filed a claim with UPS the same day and shipped me a replacement package after the UPS 5 day “package search” period had expired. No hassles at all. Everyone was super friendly that I spoke with on the phone, constantly called “sir”, emails were responded to quickly. Etc.

Plus the hazmat was free and their prices were lower than everywhere else.

Companies that ship quickly (I don’t even order from you if it takes 2+ business days to ship) and have low prices are pretty common these days. But it says a lot about how you treat your customers when something goes wrong. That seems to be the differentiator between an ok company and a great company, and I’ll be using them exclusively from now on.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 06-29-19 at 13:10.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Been using them since the late 70s.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Been using them since the late 70s.
    How? The internet wasn’t even around then...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Before the internet, back in the Dark Ages, there was such a thing as mail or phone order. You'd see an ad in American Rifleman or Guns and Ammo, and call in your order with a credit card number.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have had a great experience with them as well. I ordered some of the new Hornandy A-tips and I inputted my wrong CC. They sent me emails and were super helpful sorting out the issue. Now I'm looking forward to getting my 400 rounds of A tips.

I too recently bought 16lbs of H1000 with no hazmat and good pricing. I'm a fan.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Before the internet, back in the Dark Ages, there was such a thing as mail or phone order. You'd see an ad in American Rifleman or Guns and Ammo, and call in your order with a credit card number.

Yeah, I remember those days... Damn, now I feel old.

It was easy to get a sense of "customer service" in those days, becaus placing an order meant talking with somebody on the phone.

Downsides: It was harder to place orders in the middle of the night, or from overseas, or to do some hardcore comparison shopping.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I ordered from them again, using Fedex this time, and they messed up my address *again*.

Great CS but come on guys. Planned to break in my new MPA this weekend.