Thread: Anyone know where I can buy a 1/2x28 booster for an SWR Trident 9 ?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Anyone know where I can buy a 1/2x28 booster for an SWR Trident 9 ?

Found one.
    Last edited by Luke_Y; 07-19-19 at 16:02.
    My fear is that ahh, the whole island will ahh, become so overly populated, that it will tip over and ahh, and capsize...
    Hank Johnson (D) GA YouTube

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Update- Silencerco pointed me to Capitol Armory who apparently has fixed barrel adapters in stock. Order placed and hopefully they actually do.

Still absolutely no leads on a 1/2x28 booster or piston. Silencerco advised me to contact Stalking Rhino. I have an email in to him..

As a Hail Mary, I sent an email to Rugged (Henry Graham from SWR), maybe he has something in an old dusty box, or knows of another booster that fits the Trident.

Still looking if you have a lead.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke_Y View Post
    Update- Silencerco pointed me to Capitol Armory who apparently has fixed barrel adapters in stock. Order placed and hopefully they actually do.

Still absolutely no leads on a 1/2x28 booster or piston. Silencerco advised me to contact Stalking Rhino. I have an email in to him..

As a Hail Mary, I sent an email to Rugged (Henry Graham from SWR), maybe he has something in an old dusty box, or knows of another booster that fits the Trident.

Still looking if you have a lead.
    Any chance you have a good machinist?

I have one here that made fixed mounts for several Tridents. But, he changed jobs a couple months ago. I could ask to see if he still had whatever drawings/files he used to make them if you had somebody that could reproduce them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Any updates? I need a couple Trident-9 mounts.