Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Iraqgunz - RIP

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    if he was still around he would probably close this thread
    True!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    About his classes that I never took. They must have been dynamite. Because his schedule was full and he got repeat customers all the time. That speaks volumes about his talent. Mark and I gave him shit all the time, if he was still around he would probably close this thread , but we always acknowledged he was a brain trust by himself. I travel all around the country and he would suggest I visit "Civil war" cemeteries and all kinds of places. He could have taught a a College level history class without looking at a book.

And he worked his ass off.

PB
    I had the pleasure/good fortune of attending his class twice, dynamite for sure.

He visited Virgil Earp's grave in Portland while he was out here. Said he had been to all the Earp Brothers, Doc Holliday's and Big Nose Kate's grave sites during his travels. He was describing them all, pretty cool stuff. He definitely had a big brain on him.
    Last edited by titsonritz; 07-15-19 at 16:35.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I never got to do an armorer's class because he shared so much before he even started offering them. I'm sure anyone who spent time with old Willie definitely has some memorable stories.

My biggest memory was diggin his 2WD suburban out of an AZ desert wash at 4am with my family. He got stuck exploring and we (and his wife Lisa) got the call and had to go find him and get him out.
    2WD! I wish I could raz him about that. I learned from Will over the years like thousands of others here on m4c. I was looking forward to meeting him at class in two days. Last night I noticed my tuition had been refunded and didn’t understand why. I called the PD hosting and heard the news. We are truly diminished by his loss. Will and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I was just flipping through emails and found a link to a gofundme with his picture. Hell of a way to find out. I was just talking to him a few weeks ago at one of his classes. Glad I got to learn from him and sorry for all the people who never got the chance. We're all poorer with out him.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    2WD! I wish I could raz him about that.
    Yeah... and not a few weeks later my phone rang again late at night. He almost got stuck again. You only get that favor once from me unless you're a smoking hot chick.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Always loved his no-nonsense approach. He'll be missed here but feel terrible for his family and friends. Way too young....

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    For those who don't know. Iraqgunz was cremated, and his ashes have just returned home to his wife her in AZ.

Before his death, he and his wife had apparently had talked about firing his ashes out of an M4 in the event of his passing. Lisa, his wife, contacted me to see if I could assemble some 5.56 ammo with a little bit of ash in each round.

So for all of us who've wanted to shoot Iraqgunz over the years (his wife included ), we can honor his wish. If anyone wants help in blasting a little Gunz into oblivion, let me know.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    For those who don't know. Iraqgunz was cremated, and his ashes have just returned home to his wife her in AZ.

Before his death, he and his wife had apparently had talked about firing his ashes out of an M4 in the event of his passing. Lisa, his wife, contacted me to see if I could assemble some 5.56 ammo with a little bit of ash in each round.

So for all of us who've wanted to shoot Iraqgunz over the years (his wife included ), we can honor his wish. If anyone wants help in blasting a little Gunz into oblivion, let me know.
    Would absolutely love to participate and will video doing so and post it here!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Now that's cool! I'd be honored to honor his wishes of being sent downrange. My mother and father's ashes were put into the sea where they were happiest.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    That is awesome. Is there a date in mind yet?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast