Man..

Valhalla.

Feedback Score
    damn..........RIP brother
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is terrible news. I talked to Will on the phone a few times and he helped me with a custom build of a dissipator.
    You Will be missed.

Feedback Score
    Boy, that’s enough to take the wind out of your sails. I really enjoyed his no BS attitude and I took his posts as the gospel truth. While I never met him, I will miss him. Amazing how one man can have such a positive impact on his corner of the world.

R.I.P.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is a huge loss. I've known Will personally for 10+ years. He's stayed at my house, met my wife and kids, I've been a student in a Semper Paratus AR class, met his wife, served in some of the same shit-hole countries and cities as him at the same time. He's helped me troubleshoot guns, choose products for our store, and I had just texted him a few days ago about LMT enhanced BCG's and never heard back- now I know why.

Funny story:
    A couple years ago his wife texted me from his phone telling me the ATF raided their house and arrested Will because he was apparently selling illegal firearms from their house. She told me she didn't know what to do but needed to sell everything else to support is legal fund. I bought it 100% that he was arrested. They let me stew on that for two hours. Then Will calls me from a blocked number and I say "Bro, tell me you didn't use your one phone call to call me"... then him and his wife lose it in the background.

Really bummed about this.

RIP brother. You will be missed.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    Aloha O'e Will, I always valued our conversations.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My family thoughts and prayers have been with you Will for the past few days, as well as for your family. You helped more than you ever needed, and you gave more than you ever took. You will be missed, and I wish we had the opportunity to catch up more often.

Rest easy.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Fair winds and following seas. I learned a lot from his posts here.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Sad news, RIP

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirk208 View Post
    Sad news to check the forums today and see this. His posts were a wealth of knowledge.
    What he said!

RIP

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast