Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Iraqgunz - RIP

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    R.I.P, your knowledge and delivery will be missed

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    For those that asked, it appeared he possibly had complications from an undiagnosed diabetes. Speculations by family members, not official declaration.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Way too young.

I did not know him but it seems he had good friends. I wish his spirit happiness.

Bio?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Very sincerest condolences.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Any health issues? I hadn’t seen any posts from him lately. Damn!
    He didn't say anything was bothering him. His minimal activity on the board was only because he been running back to back classes and driving across the country to do them. He worked his ass off running those classes. I never attended one but they must have been full of merit because he had repeat customers and a full schedule.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Wow, R.I.P. and condolences to his family. I thoroughly enjoyed his posts and honesty and took anything he said about the AR platform as gospel.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Wow- this is terrible. Condolences to all who knew him. He seemed like a great guy and his presence on this board will be missed.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Wow. That's a bummer. Always had good interactions with him here any time I need help.
    Wish I hadn't missed that armorer's class with him a few years back.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I saw the news on Facebook when I got up about 0730 this morning, and I still can hardly believe it. I had the privilege of meeting Gunz in person when I took his armorer class back in April, 2015. After the first day of class was over we sat down and had a steak and a beer together at Longhorn. Afterward I kept in contact with him occasionally. He was a great guy. To say he was a wealth of information doesn't do him justice.

I'm not sure exactly how old he was. I'm 42 and I know he was a few years older than me. He was taken way too soon. Condolences to his family. He will be sorely missed.
    Last edited by SteveL; 06-30-19 at 13:39.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I remember when I had a rifle go down at the range and posted about it and he knew *exactly* what the problem was.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast