G&R Tactical
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Will Larson (IraqGunz) Memorial and Go Fund Me

Feedback Score
    I have learned a lot from his posts. His words of wisdom will be missed.

May he RIP,

Regards, Steve

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Awful news. I knew who Will Larson was and I enjoyed Iraqgunz' wealth of knowledge on here, but somehow I never put the two together. Will's stock has risen a lot in my book now that I can associate the two. It's terrible that I couldn't put those things together until now.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I haven't been on here in a long while. I decided to check in today, and this is the first thing I saw. I am speechless, heartbroken and grieve the loss of this titan. Will was a wealth of knowledge, equipping countless individuals with skills and information necessary to maintain their rifles. This is a tremendous loss to this community, however Will lives on in the knowledge and impact he had upon all of us. His words will remain here forever. Thank you Will, for all of it and everything you gave to us.

EMT-B, FFI&II 1999
    A.A.S. NREMT-Paramedic 2002-Present
    P.O.S.T. SRT/SWAT Medic 2006-Present Decorated with Citation
    TCCC/LETTC/TEMS, PHTLS, PALS, ACLS, IRTB, PRSBI
    Certified QuikClot Instructor, B-CON Instructor
    www.dennyducet.blogspot.com
    http://www.instagram.com/dennyducet
    http://www.steemit.com/@dennyducet
    25 years of weapons training and still a student

Feedback Score
    RIP Will aka. IG.
    You will be missed, as it is said don't wait till the next day to call or write someone you may not have the chance again. I haven't talked with him in a long time... I should have, if no reason than to say hello hope you and family are doing well.
    NRA Life Member.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    RIP IG. I was going to take his Armorer's Class back in Oct. when he was here at Centurion Arms but couldn't as I had conflicting plans. I thought he would be back down again in Oct. I will never get this chance to learn from him. This just shows to treat every day as your last and cherish your time with family and friends. Prayers go out to his family and loved ones. Godspeed Will.

Feedback Score
    Just saw this. His unique way of "cutting to the chase" and getting rid of the trolls were memorable. He will be missed. Although I have been a member here from almost the beginning, I have only been active for the last 7-8 years or so and my first encounters with his "wit and wisdom" kind of set me aback. However, I came to look forward to his views on ARs (and the world). Although, I didn't know him personally, I came to realize that he was a lot nicer a guy then he sometimes appeared to be and an immense asset to this group. I will miss him. Rest in Peace...

Bill Tidler Jr.

...We have long maintained that the only accessories that a 1911 needs are a trigger you can manage, sights that you can see, and a dehorning job. That still goes.
    ~Jeff Cooper

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    He didn't suffer fools gladly, and just didn't have a lot of time for them if they didn't know what they didn't know. On M4C, he's considerably more patient lol.

Guys, the Gofundme campaign is over $22K, let's keep it going, keep sharing and spreading the word please!
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    48 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post
    Just saw this. His unique way of "cutting to the chase" and getting rid of the trolls were memorable. He will be missed. Although I have been a member here from almost the beginning, I have only been active for the last 7-8 years or so and my first encounters with his "wit and wisdom" kind of set me aback. However, I came to look forward to his views on ARs (and the world). Although, I didn't know him personally, I came to realize that he was a lot nicer a guy then he sometimes appeared to be and an immense asset to this group. I will miss him. Rest in Peace...
    Yes, he's a no-BS straight shooter on the intrawebs. If you ever had a chance to meet him in person you'd realize he was a big ol' lovable teddy bear. And the guy would talk your ears off if you let him. I'll miss our long talks.
    Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 07-02-19 at 12:50.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Holy crap.......just heard about this.
    RIP Will........you will be sorely missed.
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    sorry to hear this , rip brother

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast