Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shoe on the other foot...

Feedback Score

Shoe on the other foot...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/01/busin...uly/index.html

So, comrade Kepernick finds a Revolutionary Era flag ‘offensive’. Frankly, doesn’t he find any US flag offensive? Full Frick’n Stupid.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    So tired of the hurt feelings brigade getting their way with everything.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Nike knows its customer base. it bothers me that people equate the American Revolution with slavery but then again I don't buy their.shoes.

It is ironic that the sweatshops where Nike shoes are made are about 1° removed from modern slavery.

P.S. Arizona just told Nike "GFY"
    Last edited by AndyLate; 07-02-19 at 08:58.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I shall never know the struggle of being a half black white boy raised by well off white parents who cries himself to sleep every night with his millions of dollars lamenting the plight of the modern day Negro not getting any justice

Meanwhile....

Last edited by Firefly; 07-02-19 at 09:00.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

P.S. Arizona just told Nike "GFY"
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/arizo...ross-flag-flap

Feedback Score
    I hope the historical rap video channel does a Betsy Ross versus Comrade Kap video.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Apparently, Nike canceled the shoe after they'd already started shipping.

I thought I'd try to find a pair.

LOL, NOPE.

Nike "Betsy Ross flag" sneakers selling for more than $2000 on StockX - CBS News
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    I'd think that any store manager that saw a recall, would have the presence of mind to have already sold them or lost them.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Arizona gets it right on occasion.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I just did a chat with Ni..... that company whose name will never again escape my lips.

"Recalling those shoes was a mistake. I will never again even utter the name of your company much less buy your product. The one pair of Nxxxs I had went on the campfire tonight. That is the American Revolution we're taking about, the event that birthed our very country.... our great country. That guy does not get to wish it away."

The response: "Oh no! We hate to think of you discarding Nxxxs that way! They should be properly recycled to avoid hazzards (sic) and environmental damage. Here's our link with info on how to do that. Thank you for contacting Nxxx with your feedback!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast