Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shoe on the other foot...

Feedback Score
    They are going to have issues making the Olympic gear for our athletes... do they have an American flag outside their headquarters?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    I just did a chat with Ni..... that company whose name will never again escape my lips.

"Recalling those shoes was a mistake. I will never again even utter the name of your company much less buy your product. The one pair of Nxxxs I had went on the campfire tonight. That is the American Revolution we're taking about, the event that birthed our very country.... our great country. That guy does not get to wish it away."

The response: "Oh no! We hate to think of you discarding Nxxxs that way! They should be properly recycled to avoid hazzards (sic) and environmental damage. Here's our link with info on how to do that. Thank you for contacting Nxxx with your feedback!"
    My first though concerning their response was "Seriously!" All they were worried about was how the shoes were being disposed of!! Then I came back to reality and the next thought was "Typical N...!"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    My first though concerning their response was "Seriously!" All they were worried about was how the shoes were being disposed of!! Then I came back to reality and the next thought was "Typical N...!"
    I’d say that is their way of telling you, and the average consumer, that they don’t care what you think. Another reason I haven’t bought their shoes in 20 years.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I took the response as a purposefully disrespectful deflection of my complaint.

Feedback Score
    These guys legit? 9 Line gear?

https://www.ninelineapparel.com/coll...s-stand?page=2

Betsy Ross T-shirts in my cart.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Yep they are. I've seen their T-Shirts in quite a few stores. Same style and quality as Grunt Style clothing. I'm getting a Betsy Ross shirt also.

Feedback Score
    Ordered some too for me and the Boy. I'm not a big fan of boycotts and directed sales for political purposes, I wish companies would just make good stuff and prosper. Those aren't the times we are in though. The corporate elites (and I have a MBA for cripes sake) use the corporations as honey pots for their pet social projects and the coastal elites back them up on it in the media.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    These guys legit? 9 Line gear?

https://www.ninelineapparel.com/coll...s-stand?page=2

Betsy Ross T-shirts in my cart.
    Got my shirts today! Look great!

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Betsy Ross flag shirts sold on Rush Limbaugh site have the money donated to the USMC Law Enforcement fund,
    all funds for Marines KIA.

It has been pointed out to me that the Tunnels to Towers Foundation is the recipient of the t shirt funds, not the USMC
    LE fund.
    Last edited by lowprone; 07-15-19 at 21:06.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    But the sick, twisted hypocrite ****s had no problem when their golden boy stood in front of this "racist" symbol at his inauguration. It's just gross how far we've fallen.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bet...a-inauguration
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast