Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mrgunsngear: Palmetto State Armory 10.5'' Nitride 5.56 AR-15 Pistol: Best Truck Gun?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Yeah, I’m not claiming to know the exact cause of the stoppages, just relaying that something other than mags can cause them.

To clarify, one of the things I tried when I had those stoppages was a lighter buffer. Went from H2 to H1. The gun worked for the next 100rounds, and then I put a lighter spring in it. It now runs just fine with the H2 OR H1 and lighter spring.
    Last edited by 1168; 07-29-19 at 13:06. Reason: Clarity

Feedback Score
    I just remembered something that the "parts guy" from my previous post pointed out and I hadn't noticed.

He said before he changed buffer's in that other shooter's weapon, the empties were ejecting behind the shooter. Once they switched from the H2 to the H buffer, the ejection pattern was closer to 3 o'clock.

I just thought I'd mention that. I'm not sure they're related. It just dawned on me I had forgotten to post it earlier.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have one of the 10.5 kits with a rail. Runs great with a BRT 0.071 gas tube and H2 buffer with milspec spring. Perfect ejection even with russian steel.
    Tactical Nylon Micro Brewery

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Before fussing with the gas port size, make sure your extractor & extractor spring is in order.
    Put a BCM extractor spring and buffer kit in. Ejection is now 3:00.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567