Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Storm Area 51!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I heard Trumps taxes for the past 30 years are all just inside the gates of Area 51- pass the word along.

That's also where they keep irrefutable evidence of his dealings that would 100% lead to his impeachment imprisonment- pass the word along.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Somebody is going to go Leroy Jenkins. The show will be epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The base is in an extremely remote area of Nevada. The public infrastructure there cannot support many people, as in food, fuel, lodging etc. 10,000 folks show up, even just as law-abiding tourists, there will not be enough resources to support them. September 20? Prepare for temps in the 110s.
    Last edited by Renegade; 07-15-19 at 19:27.

Feedback Score
    Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think this is the left’s first strike on the military. The Air Force has stated that the base will be defended. Once the first shot is fired by anyone in the armed forces, it’ll be wall to wall 24 hr coverage of the US military firing on unarmed US citizens.. After the first time US citizens are fired on by the US military the meme factory/shit posting/MSM will take over. Watch the Nation’s heros become war criminals. Watch the love for the armed forces turn to mistrust and hatred. We see how well the “war on cops” has worked. I could be wrong, but it just seems off to me.
    Last edited by Jsp10477; 07-15-19 at 21:11.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well, the whole idea started out as a Millenial sh*tpost meme thing; totally not serious.

I posted a link to an article on its origins and all the disclaimers on the original event about no one actually going etc. So if some people do decide to go, it will probably be just a handful who missed the memo.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsp10477 View Post
    Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think this is the left’s first strike on the military.
    Lots of indications that the whole thing was started as a joke / meme and not intended seriously. I think most of the "attendees" are unserious.

To the extent that this is any conspiracy, I would focus on it being a distraction from the Epstein case.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    If anyone here really thinks this is serious or that us youth/millennials (i'm 30) made this as a serious thing... I got nothing for you except go outside and breath. Maybe go on a vacation.

This is a giant meme/shitposting extravaganza. Not everything is about politics or a conspiracy. Liberals and conservatives can join together and shitpost about it or just drink beer while it blows over.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotx1 View Post

Not everything is about politics or a conspiracy.
    No way! Impossible!

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxtrotx1 View Post
    If anyone here really thinks this is serious or that us youth/millennials (i'm 30) made this as a serious thing... I got nothing for you except go outside and breath. Maybe go on a vacation.

This is a giant meme/shitposting extravaganza. Not everything is about politics or a conspiracy. Liberals and conservatives can join together and shitpost about it or just drink beer while it blows over.
    Agree. The media made this something it was never intended to be. I see it as a win/win - it spawned some good memes and if people actually do it, great, thin the herd.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I’ve been to the Papoose Lake test facility.

There’s nothing, literally nothing stored out there except spare chemlight batteries, grid squares, and bottles of jet wash.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast