Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's a novel idea about the election.

Feedback Score

Here's a novel idea about the election.

Since the President and many feel the results are invalid due to voter fraud. With the shady things going on with the blocking of poll watchers and ballots mysteriously showing up and the Dominion machines and many feel the election was stolen from this. Why not just have a do over.. Seems to me the a logical solution would have been/be to just declare the results invalid and hold another election. No mass mailing of ballots allowed. Set it for two to three weeks away or a time feasible to handle absentee ballot requests . The only mail in ballots accepted are absentee ballots personally requested by voters with a valid reason they can't vote in person. Like in my state of TN fear of Covid is not a valid reason. Early voting in person during that two to three week period. Now I admit I don't know as far as the constitution goes if this would be allowable as it's uncharted territory unless one of you history buffs know of any elections in our history where there was a do over.

I know, I know the Dems would kick and scream and never allow it as no mass mailing of ballots would take away a big/primary method used to steal the first one.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    The dems would never go for it. They have already won and don't give a shit how they did it. Neither do half of the republicans or courts.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Never going to happen, they would lose in fair election.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevslatvin View Post
    Since the President and many feel the results are invalid due to voter fraud. With the shady things going on with the blocking of poll watchers and ballots mysteriously showing up and the Dominion machines and many feel the election was stolen from this. Why not just have a do over.. Seems to me the a logical solution would have been/be to just declare the results invalid and hold another election. No mass mailing of ballots allowed. Set it for two to three weeks away or a time feasible to handle absentee ballot requests . The only mail in ballots accepted are absentee ballots personally requested by voters with a valid reason they can't vote in person. Like in my state of TN fear of Covid is not a valid reason. Early voting in person during that two to three week period. Now I admit I don't know as far as the constitution goes if this would be allowable as it's uncharted territory unless one of you history buffs know of any elections in our history where there was a do over.

I know, I know the Dems would kick and scream and never allow it as no mass mailing of ballots would take away a big/primary method used to steal the first one.
    The problem is that you can’t dictate how each state conducts its elections. However, they should be held accountable to follow their own laws. It is quite evident that some did not. This is about to play out very soon. Get your popcorn ready and stay armed.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    The dems would never go for it. They have already won and don't give a shit how they did it. Neither do half of the republicans or courts.
    Exactly this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score

What happens if Biden wins again? Third times a charm?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Do over??? That's a hot one. A whole lot of people got to move out of the country or go somewhere, before we could even think about a do over.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

Congress has the final say in elections per the 12 ammendment so it's possible but I can't see it happening with current levels of partisanship and lack of cooperation

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    The problem is that you can’t dictate how each state conducts its elections. However, they should be held accountable to follow their own laws. It is quite evident that some did not. This is about to play out very soon. Get your popcorn ready and stay armed.
    I thought that might be the fly in the ointment so to speak.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidbattlecry View Post
    What happens if Biden wins again? Third times a charm?
    Then he's the President. My thinking was with the mass mail in ballots out of the picture and oh I forgot to mention require ID( I have to show ID in my state why is it such a problem for other states? No one has to answer I know. It makes it harder for dead people to vote, etc.) and this do over should be able to be more trusted. Not saying there would be no fraud. Make it quick to limit the time for fraud to be organized. Not six months from now. The bare minimum to receive requests and send out absentee ballots.

Anyway just a thought to talk about. I know there's no way it would ever happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast