Thread: Trijicon Credo & Sig Whiskey 5

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Trijicon Credo & Sig Whiskey 5

Looking to outfit my 308 bolt action for hunting and target shooting. The 2 scopes I'm liking are Sig Whiskey 5 3-15 mrad hunter and Trijicon Credo 2.5-15. I have 2 of the Whiskey 5 2-10 on a 6.8 and a wolverine so I know what I'm getting their. Ive also got a Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-12.5. Head to head I think the Trijicon eyebox is better and the Whiskey 5 glass has a little more pop to it. Anyone have experience with the credo or know how it compares to the Accupoint? The outlier would be the deals cameraland has going on the sightron s tac, never have looked thru a Sightron, but they seem to have a good reputation.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I've been looking at the Credo HX's as well, both the LPVO and the 2.5-15x42 for my hunting rifle. Curious to see what others say. I have no time behind a Sig Whiskey 5, but the Credo vs accupower lvpos I've looked through look the same glass wise, but with different reticles. I really liked the Credo. My brother in law has a Tenmile 3-18 on one of his rifles, and it has great glass, supposedly the Credo uses the same glass.
    Last edited by IALoder; 03-22-22 at 09:19.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I’ve got a 2.5-10 Credo.

Glass is great. Illumination is good. Passes a box test. Love the tree reticle. Zero detectable chromatic aberration to my eyeballs.

It’s been awhile since I had an Accupoint, but the Credo seems, at minimum, equal to what I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by 454308 View Post
    Looking to outfit my 308 bolt action for hunting and target shooting. The 2 scopes I'm liking are Sig Whiskey 5 3-15 mrad hunter and Trijicon Credo 2.5-15. I have 2 of the Whiskey 5 2-10 on a 6.8 and a wolverine so I know what I'm getting their. Ive also got a Trijicon Accupoint 2.5-12.5. Head to head I think the Trijicon eyebox is better and the Whiskey 5 glass has a little more pop to it. Anyone have experience with the credo or know how it compares to the Accupoint? The outlier would be the deals cameraland has going on the sightron s tac, never have looked thru a Sightron, but they seem to have a good reputation.

Feedback Score
    Trijicon all day everyday and twice on Sunday.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I got a good deal on a Credo HX 2.5-15x42.

Great optic for the price point, Japanese made. Mine eventually had a small issue with the illumination going on / off, sent back to Trijicon and they fixed it. Looked to be an intermittent connection issue with the battery cap, which they replaced.

For optics in the $500-1000 range, when you don't have the cash to get up to the $1500-2500 range of NF / Steiner / Swaro / Kahles, Trijicon's are a solid bet for a serviceable optic with really nice glass.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I would have loved to try the Trijicon, but fell into a good deal for a Vortex razor lht, seems like it will be a good fit.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 454308 View Post
    I would have loved to try the Trijicon, but fell into a good deal for a Vortex razor lht, seems like it will be a good fit.
    I have consider the LHTs as well, I'm sure you'll be pleased from the reviews they get.