Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Reasons to upgrade NVGs? (binos, WP, etc)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Plug for Mod Armory had in stock what I wanted and did some price matching on what other companies had listed as pre order units that were up to 90 days out.

https://www.modarmory.com/product/an...ion-binocular/
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Plug for Mod Armory had in stock what I wanted and did some price matching on what other companies had listed as pre order units that were up to 90 days out.

https://www.modarmory.com/product/an...ion-binocular/
    I've purchased some parts and such from those guys...They treated me well, FWIW.

I'm still perfectly happy with the Photonis Echo WP PVS14 I purchased from JRH a while back. Does everything I need and I couldn't really tell any difference image and performance wise between it and the high-spec L3 M914A we had as a reference device in the test lab at my previous employer. So no plans to upgrade anytime soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    I've purchased some parts and such from those guys...They treated me well, FWIW.

I'm still perfectly happy with the Photonis Echo WP PVS14 I purchased from JRH a while back. Does everything I need and I couldn't really tell any difference image and performance wise between it and the high-spec L3 M914A we had as a reference device in the test lab at my previous employer. So no plans to upgrade anytime soon.
    Dude... same here... I love my JRH supplied Echo-14. Great NOD, at an equally great price.
    EATADIK.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eric0311 View Post
    Dude... same here... I love my JRH supplied Echo-14. Great NOD, at an equally great price.
    Thank you both for your business, much appreciated.
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com
    Ask about M4carbine.net discounts
    30 years in business- Since 1992
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Feedback Score
    I am on a spot to get into NV, bit I just do t really know what to use it for?
    Range only has a couple night days. Do you guys use them to walk at night?
    Golfing at night might be challenging.

I want to hunt feral pigs and may be of so.e limited use

Feedback Score
    Dude… I use mine for shooting, hikes, hunting, preparedness, and driving around in my golf cart at night… they’re fun and a great tool!
    EATADIK.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info, gonna keep researching and learning more.

Feedback Score
    Anytime man… but I gotta tell you… Robert from JRH Enterprises regularly posts here… he’s a WEALTH of knowledge and has a passion for customer service which is lacking in the industry. I called him on a Sunday… dude… a Sunday, and he answered the call and chatted with me about my pending purchase… I’m not sure what your needs/requirements are, but for me, he evaluated my past use with NVGs, and my current needs… and got me into a very nice PVS-14 Photonis echo tube. I’ve been nothing but impressed with its performance, at the current price point…. It’s hard to beat!
    EATADIK.

Feedback Score
    Anytime man… but I gotta tell you… Robert from JRH Enterprises regularly posts here… he’s a WEALTH of knowledge and has a passion for customer service which is lacking in the industry. I called him on a Sunday… dude… a Sunday, and he answered the call and chatted with me about my pending purchase… I’m not sure what your needs/requirements are, but for me, he evaluated my past use with NVGs, and my current needs… and got me into a very nice PVS-14 Photonis echo tube. I’ve been nothing but impressed with its performance, at the current price point…. It’s hard to beat!
    Yea came across some replies of his. I hit up his website real quick. Still debating the setup. I really wanna kill some wild hogs. Night seems even nicer. Thermal scope really works well, but binos have a place as well, just trying to think of other uses to justify my purchase.
    May just be logical progression gun, suppressor, binos.

Feedback Score
    Thank you sir! Appreciate your business and your comments.
    Site Advertiser

www.jrhenterprises.com
    Ask about M4carbine.net discounts
    30 years in business- Since 1992
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast