Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons to upgrade NVGs? (binos, WP, etc)

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    What is it that the "binos owners" rave about? Just feel like I'm getting two different lines, and both are the truth

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    What is it that the "binos owners" rave about? Just feel like I'm getting two different lines, and both are the truth
    It's worth noting that the majority of people who buy their NODs treat them like a status symbol.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    It's worth noting that the majority of people who buy their NODs treat them like a status symbol.
    I understand, but even the military is replacing the PVS14 with binos, and that gives me a big pause.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I understand wanting to be informed before a big purchase like this. I am/was too, like I mentioned. But I think you’re agonizing over the decision a little too much.

A lot of good work was put in by sneaky dudes under a single tube for a LONG time. Neither of us are professional users, so for us, it’s more of a want/need balance we have to strike. For me, the minimum viable product to get me in the game and answer all these questions is the PVS14. How much I actually train with them, how my brain performs with just one tube, funds availability, etc will dictate if I feel the need to advance up to duals.

Also, With current events, I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling the need to have this “prep” checked off the box...hence the huge rush right now for everyone and their brother to buy nods. Delivery timelines and “hand select” spec picking played a major role in the vendor I chose...which is not TNVC.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    WS6, your PM box is full...trying to reply.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    WS6, your PM box is full...trying to reply.
    Problem solved, apologies!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I understand, but even the military is replacing the PVS14 with binos, and that gives me a big pause.
    Not entirely true.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Not entirely true.
    Can you expound? It just seems like lots of people would rather run an omni V tube bino than super tube pvs14 based on every thread but this one that I've ever read, and those threads had solid posters of known background as well. Just trying to better understand.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Just buy binos.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast