Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Help label Antifa a domestic terrorist organization

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Statement from his commie buddies:

Early in the morning on July 13, Willem Van Spronsen, a former member of Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club, was killed in an altercation at a facility adjacent to the Northwest Detention Center.

We're stunned, shocked, and saddened by his death. Will was known for his kindness, gentleness, and warm heart. He was a father, a folk singer, and friend.

Will cared deeply about making the world a better place and he felt injustice towards others as personal as a wound. He took direct action to protect traditionally marginalized and threatened communities. The rounding up of our neighbors into for-profit detention centers was not a semantics debate for Will, it was an abomination.

We are mourning and hope that in the days, weeks, and months ahead, people who knew and loved Will can find a way to grapple with his loss and honor his memory. Will often talked of being useful. If you need to take something away from his action we hope it's that if the rest of us were all more useful towards compassion and justice then he could have stayed with us.

Rest in Power Will. The people who knew you love you.

~PSJBGC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post

Early in the morning on July 13, Willem Van Spronsen, a former member of Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club, was killed in an altercation at a facility adjacent to the Northwest Detention Center.

We're stunned, shocked, and saddened by his death. Will was known for his kindness, gentleness, and warm heart. He was a father, a folk singer, and friend.

Will cared deeply about making the world a better place and he felt injustice towards others as personal as a wound. He took direct action to protect traditionally marginalized and threatened communities. The rounding up of our neighbors into for-profit detention centers was not a semantics debate for Will, it was an abomination.

We are mourning and hope that in the days, weeks, and months ahead, people who knew and loved Will can find a way to grapple with his loss and honor his memory. Will often talked of being useful. If you need to take something away from his action we hope it's that if the rest of us were all more useful towards compassion and justice then he could have stayed with us.

~PSJBGC
    F**k them and f**k him. May he rot in Hell if it exists.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    F**k them and f**k him. May he rot in Hell if it exists.
    Yup. I’m not surprised but just pissed off how this guy can do what he did with so many people/orgs showing support and the MSM just ignores it. If some ‘right wing nut’ attacked a govt facility, and people were supporting them en masse there would be wall to wall over the top coverage.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Dear Antifa

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Zero mention of Antifa or JBGC. Good job NYT

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/13/u...-shooting.html

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

~PSJBGC
    "More useful"= cannon fodder....

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

~PSJBGC
    Wow, you know honestly, reading that statement just now....I gotta say it really gives me something to think about.

Like, how can *I* start my own "for-profit" detention center?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Circle_10 View Post
    Wow, you know honestly, reading that statement just now....I gotta say it really gives me something to think about.

Like, how can *I* start my own "for-profit" detention center?

I’m not saying death race should a real televised thing.

But I’m not saying it shouldn’t be either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    This petition is useless. The writing is on the wall and is quite clear. Antifa will never be declared a terrorist organization.
    Looks like we may get to find out for sure which way the coin lands.

Consideration is being given to declaring ANTIFA, the gutless Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting (only non-fighters) people over the heads with baseball bats, a major Organization of Terror (along with MS-13 & others). Would make it easier for police to do their job!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 27, 2019
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...error-n2550736

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast