Thread: Rail mounted front sight

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Rail mounted front sight

Moving away from FSP's and looking for a folding front sight that works with 300 and 600 KAC rears. Leaning MBUS Pro but wondering if there are any other good but cost effective solutions?
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anything of the same height would work.

Assuming you are wanting small footprint to match the KAC, but with the bang for less buck? If so, MBUS Pro works. Take a look at Griffin front too.

https://www.griffinarmament.com/m2-sight-front/

Looks like Midwest Battle Sight would do it too, but not seeing a stand alone front on their site.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Magpul MBUS Pro for sure. Pairs very nicely with a KAC rear. Or honestly, a set of MBUS Pros work just as well as a full set of KAC irons, however the KAC do have the added advantage of being able to dial in elevation.

PS - You sent me a PM the other day about a Leupold scope. I tried to reply but your inbox is full. Please PM me again with your email address and I'll send you an email.