Thread: 132 Rds of 85gr SSA 6.8 SPC (Nosler E-tip SCHP bullet, SSA brass and loading)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

132 Rds of 85gr SSA 6.8 SPC (Nosler E-tip SCHP bullet, SSA brass and loading)

I paid $28.99 a box of 20 for these from Midway USA just a few months ago. Unfortunately I should have tested them in my piston AR first before buying 7 boxes...they won't bolt hold open on last shot (short stroking), but do cycle the next round (it's a mid-length piston AR with ARP barrel). I need heavier loads for my setup apparently and I'm not willing to mess with re-tuning the rifle to get it to cycle on these as my 6.8 upper works fine for all my other loads, so my loss is your gain.

Asking $150 shipped OCONUS for the whole lot. This is the exact ammunition and exactly where I purchased it from (they had 8 boxes at the time): https://www.midwayusa.com/product/85...-tip-box-of-20

Your getting it for just a little over $1.00 a round. Note that the loose rounds in the photo were loaded in magazines prior and will be shipped in Prvi Partisan packaging (my plinking / practice loads) as I threw away the original boxes when I loaded up 3 mags for testing, but only got through one. I take only pay-pal. You can view my e-bay user name (Addison70x7) for more feedback if you want some additional warm and fuzzes beyond the limited feedback on this forum.

IMG_0003.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by win&legend; 07-06-19 at 09:10.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Still up for sale. Price drop to $120 shipped.