Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walkers in ear elec Ear Pro

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Walkers in ear elec Ear Pro

Anyone have any experience with this ear pro?
    https://www.rainierarms.com/walker-s...ht%3A+Walkers+

My primary use is competition, training and “dynamic” shooting.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    tagged. I use the Comp Tac full sized ears. They are the most comfortable Ive ever worn. Another $100 bucks but you are already in high dollar protection.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Do you sweat profusely?

Do you wear ear buds at the gym? If so, do they stay in longer than 26 seconds?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I don’t sweat profusely, but I sweat when it gets over 90 degrees and am running at the range. I can usually keep the Apple earbuds in my ears when walking on a treadmill or elliptical.

Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Do you sweat profusely?

Do you wear ear buds at the gym? If so, do they stay in longer than 26 seconds?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    tagged. I use the Comp Tac full sized ears. They are the most comfortable Ive ever worn. Another $100 bucks but you are already in high dollar protection.
    Would you by chance have a link? I’m having trouble finding this ear pro on the web...

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I've been using the Walker silencer Bluetooth for about 4 months. I like them, our classes average 12 hour days and I use these probably 10 hours of the day. I usually throw them.on the charger for.30 minutes at lunch. The few times I haven't they start shutting down on me the last 30 minutes of class. Before these I used Peltor PTL100s. I liked the ear buds a bit better on the Peltor but they are more fragile, not bluetooth capable and twice as much cost.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I'm worried that sweat in conjunction with movement will often break the seal. I can't get any work out ear buds to stay on longer than 20 seconds to save my life..

Feedback Score
    My friends say that I am a 'salination' plant because I sweat so much when it gets warm out. I hate muffs because they make my ears literally swim. I'm a horrible head sweater, though not as much of a pit sweater- but I digress. The Walker's Silencer Bluetooths have stayed in my ears and blocked sound pretty good. No issues keeping them in, and I have pretty big ear canals. I was spotting for my son as he shot his JP braked 556 rifle under cover today and I had to throw on some muffs to be comfortable with the over pressure to the side. My rifle set up the same way isn't an issue at all, its just with that port aimed right at you.

Overall, I'm less than thrilled with the Silencer Blue tooths. It is the blue tooth part that sucks. My ear buds will try to connect with my phone and many times they just end up warbling a warning tone about not paring or something. Really uncool. I think I have them unpaired enough that they don't try to connect anymore- but why pay for bluetooth? I have the box, but lost the directions and they don't put them online- what is this, the 1980s?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    I've never had a Bluetooth issue with mine.

User manual

https://fccid.io/MV3-GWPSLCRBT/User-...Manual-4023871

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Don Robison; 07-07-19 at 18:18.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for that link. When you use the Walker's as bluetooth units with an Ipad or computer, do you notice that the sound is off sync with the video? I notice a delay with an ipad and a MacBookPro. Not an issue with music, but an issue with video/audio files.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast