Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Geissele Trigger are Your Running Your AR-10 and Why?

Feedback Score
    old thread, I know.

anyways, the SSA-E was my go-to trigger, but then last Black Friday, I impulsed on the High-Speed NM, after reading about lock time, etc. All I can say about the HS-NM is wow! picked up a 2nd one after that on another sale. they are nice. smooth. but pricey. have them both setup in the match config, in my "precision" AR-308's. but most of my run-of-the-mill AR's have the SSA-E, or the SSP, or the S3G. leaning more towards the S3G for the fun guns lately.

Feedback Score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansaswoodguy View Post
    The Geissele triggers are very nice I will take nothing away from them but for a more budget minded build the Larue MBT is very good at $80.

https://www.larue.com/products/larue...bt-2s-trigger/
    That's what I'm running as well.

Feedback Score
    A G2S in mine because I had it on hand from some occasion and it happens to be quite good. Anything lighter and I'd be concerned about bumps/doubles. For some of my other rifles I have ALG ACT's in and one Spike's in my 3 gun carbine. Might get a couple of LaRue MBT's for ones currently with just stock milspec.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    I have the SSA-E and the high speed national match. I prefer the SSA-E. I have had the SSA-E give me unintentional double taps a couple times. Anyone else have this problem?

Feedback Score
    I have the Super Dynamic Enhanced (SD-E) in mine... I tend to use the SD-C in most rifle builds, but enjoy the slightly lighter weight (with the same overall 'feel') of the SD-E in this more 'precision' .308.
    passing the point of diminishing returns.

Feedback Score
    SSA-E in mine. Love the feel and break.

Feedback Score
    I have SSA-E’s in all my rifles. I love the consistency. I can hop behind any one of them and know exactly what I’m going to get, feel, consistency, reliability.

Feedback Score
    I run the Hi-Speed National Match – Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) Trigger in mine. I started with them many years ago and have not found any reason to change.

Feedback Score
    tried the SSA/-E but found the ALG ACT sets more than adequate; very clean, very crisp. so today, ACT's are in both our M5E1s with ACT & QMS spread out among our small frame ARs.
    no complaints.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast