Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finger-tip/Small Safe

Feedback Score
    How would you guys use the RFID function? How small are the tags?

I guess you could put one one a braclet or something when you go to bed? Keep one in your wallet? Keychain?

Just wondering how you keep the RFID secure and handy.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    How would you guys use the RFID function? How small are the tags?

I guess you could put one one a braclet or something when you go to bed? Keep one in your wallet? Keychain?

Just wondering how you keep the RFID secure and handy.
    If you mean the Clock Safe I posted up....the kit comes with two round RFID Stickers that you can tape on the bottom of any item you keep in your room - mine is under the remote control for my bed (high tech adjustable bed) and the other on a Keychain.

It also comes with the RFID Bracelet you mentioned which looks vanilla enough to wrap around the base of my bedside lamp. You can certainly wear it without undue attention too.

You just wave these items in front of the Clocks Numbers and the sliding drawer pops open...YouTube it to see.

Then...if you lose these items you have two final choices - the Keypad shows up when you touch the face of the clock. It has to be a 6-8 digit code you set once you have the sliding drawer open. And lastly, you get two of those round keys you can use to open the safe, also if you lose power to home.

For me it's just perfect in the bedroom since it actually tells time. No issues whatsoever.
    Hope this help a bit....

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys. Got the Hornady safe. Little bigger than I wanted, a 1980s looking bedside clock. Funny how the instructions say to never use it to store a loaded gun…

Might put one of an RFID on a flashlight that my wife keeps near bed so that she can open it with something she’d want to grab anyways.

Might also place it so that it looks like a DVD player by a TV.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12