Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
Thanks, I see it now. Must have been a late night.
I don't have any affiliation or acquaintance with any of these places, just a shooter like you. But I did research both of these chassis systems for a folding LH Tikka quite a bit, and talked to reps on the phone from both places.

It's definitely worth talking to XLR, ask them some of the details about the chassis, for example the design of their folder if that's important to you (how it works with the bolt when folded--lots of folding chassis don't have a good setup for that). Also, they told me they will in July be releasing a new chassis that will be even lighter, updated, and with more modular options to sort of mix and match what you need, and expand the chassis later for different types of shooting. I was super interested in their "Carbon" chassis--my favorite LH Tikka option I've seen yet up to this point--but the new one sounded so cool, I decided to wait a couple weeks and see what it looks like before I buy anything.

Just my 0.02--which you asked for :-)--I think the overall reputation and features of the XLR, and their forthcoming new one, are really worth considering for a LH Tikka. If there's any chance you could check around at your local range, maybe even attend a PRS match and get your hands on one to try it out, I'd sure give it a look. I'm trying to do the same thing, no luck finding a local owner of one yet.