Thread: Need opinions

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Need opinions

Sooo, I went through a bunch of hoops to make this gun happen and be in policy and now the rug is being jerked out from under me. We're going to issued guns in the near future so I really have no use for this one. What do you guys think I should be looking at for a sale price? I never got a holster from Safariland to carry it on duty and it's had about 3-400 rounds through it to acclimate to the dot.

It was originally an X5, but policy dictated RMR only so I traded for a full size slide/barrel. RMR cut was done by Jagerwerks and Ameriglo 181 sights. I don't know if I'm going to keep the RMR or not, but I just don't see a point in keeping it. It's not like I'm going to conceal this thing and I don't compete or anything. What's your thoughts?

Feedback Score
    I would hold onto it for a bit before you unload it. I've never recouped my money from selling a gun and unless you need the money to finance something else take the time to enjoy it for what it is.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sndt1319 View Post
    I would hold onto it for a bit before you unload it. I've never recouped my money from selling a gun and unless you need the money to finance something else take the time to enjoy it for what it is.
    This.

Keep it, shoot it. You said you don't compete but try one if you've got the time. For me, competition showed me deficiencies I didn't think I had until I was on a clock and thinking/shooting on the move.

Feedback Score
    delete
    Last edited by StovePipe_Jammer; 11-22-19 at 14:57. Reason: double post