Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: HK USP 45 notes.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

I'm a died in the wool HK45 guy myself. I absolutely love the platform. The HK45 was allegedly a product improved USP. Very subjective. The HK45 has approximately 90%+ ish parts compatibility and is basically a slimmed down version of the USP, sporting P2000, USP Elite and P30 characteristics.

December 18' I finally purchased a USP 45. 25 years overdue. The USP to me isn't an abnormally large firearm and is quite applicable today. It is basically the same size category as a Glock G21. I think the Ergos are quite good. Accuracy is fantastic. I carry most of my HK pistols condition 1. I simply swapped the detent plate, installed dawson sights and grabbed a match trigger kit. Love, love, love the USP. Close second place to My HK45.The only real drawback of the pistol is Safariland doesn't make an ALS Holster for it and it probably never will. That and availability of decent aftermarket sights.

Be sure to watch the USP breeze through the Gauntlet:

https://youtu.be/-omukX5ScM0

I've replicated this with my HK45,with flying colors, with the caveat of highly recommended that you don't. I had to completely disassemble the pistol to get the all of the grime out.
    Last edited by Sabre675; 11-25-19 at 18:14.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910