Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HK USP 45 notes.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Nice blaster. I have small to medium size hands (I'm 5'8"), but for whatever reason the size on the USP45 does not bother me. It grips and shoots quite well for me, and runs smoothly with a can as well on the tactical model.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Glad you like it. I had one several yrs ago that grew legs & I didn't like it well enough to replace with same. Nothing wrong with it, just other things in .45ACP I prefer.

I think I have a couple mags for it still. Let me know if you're interested in getting any more & I'll look around for them.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    PM sent!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a tactical. Doesn’t see as much airplay as my G21 but I shan’t part with it
    Wake the f*ck up, Samurai

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I've had a regular and a tactical USP .45 over the years. I really wanted to like them, but they didn't do anything better than a Glock 21 in my hands and I found them less fun to shoot than a 1911. If I found one for a good price, though, I would consider picking up another one because they really are the tanks of the >$500 handgun world. Decock only is definitely the way to go.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I found them less fun to shoot than a 1911
    Well damn! Everything is.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    yea, thats a shocker. A 9mm 1911 is just a chore to shoot.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I love everything about the USP except for the trigger. The LEM is even worse in my experience lol

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    You know, the trigger on this one is pretty good. It's older, but it is in very good condition. The only downside to the USP .45 is the blockiness of the grip, although it is still better than the large frame Glock (to my hand). What I really like now that I swapped it to decocker only is that the slide release lever isn't in a spot where it is likely to be accidentally hit.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Some of the big blocky grips bother me more when I am incidentally handling vs when I am really shooting. I think they nailed it with their HK45 grips, but the USP's are quite usable to me. I prefer a slightly larger grip to one that is too small. YMMV
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast