Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am looking for an OWB HK VP9 holster Streamlight TLR-7

Feedback Score
    I recently received my Tier One Concealed Centurion OWB holster. I’m using it with my VP9 and TLR-7A. It has level 2 retention (flip down hood) and uses the safariland hole pattern so all of their attachments are compatible. I ordered it with no attachments and just used extra safariland stuff I already had on hand. It’s a very beefy holster and appears to be very robust. Only one range trip so far, but no complaints. I think there was about a 30 day wait on custom orders at the time I ordered. Hope this helps.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CH_LA View Post
    I recently received my Tier One Concealed Centurion OWB holster. I’m using it with my VP9 and TLR-7A. It has level 2 retention (flip down hood) and uses the safariland hole pattern so all of their attachments are compatible. I ordered it with no attachments and just used extra safariland stuff I already had on hand. It’s a very beefy holster and appears to be very robust. Only one range trip so far, but no complaints. I think there was about a 30 day wait on custom orders at the time I ordered. Hope this helps.
    Post some pics and your thoughts on it. That is one of the ones I was looking at before going with a G-Code OSH w/ RTI.

The one I got is just for the pistol so id like to get one that also supports a light.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Why not the Safariland ALS holster?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I did get a safariland for when I go hiking (great holster), I might get an adapter for it to put on my battlebelt. I have been running an owb holster from Odin holsters on it for a while and it works pretty good (I did run a bungie cord through some of the screw holes to help the pistol stay in when I am moving around). I also got a valknut holster from Odin holsters recently and it is pretty nice as it does not ride too close to my side like the one I got from Gunner's custom holsters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12