Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein case coming to a head.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    A part of me thinks only 1 person will go down and that will be Epstein, I feel that way because following the 2008 financial crisis, only Bernie Madoff got sent to prison and he was one guy nobody had ever heard of. Another part of me thinks he will testify or at least threaten to testify against several politicians and Hollywood elites and his case will be sealed and he will get off and have to forfeit a lot of money for "compensation" and the verdict will be "lack of evidence".
    I'm going to go with Epstein dies in prison in the next year, whether from suicide, or "suicide."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    It's amazing to me that
    Wikipedia blatantly scrubbed the connections between Epstein and Clinton and no one is covering it.
    Dershowitz is being allowed to use any and every form of media to deny his involvement in this mess (but what can you expect from a guy willing to work with OJ Simpson and Epstein?) and no one except the girl who Dershowitz raped six times is calling him on it.
    Somehow Trump is suddenly in the spotlight in a pedophilia ring, but Clinton can claim to have never been to the Island, took part in any sex while there and never went without a S.S. detail, but there are live witnesses to include former Secret Service Agents claiming otherwise.

Suddenly in Clown World the Media is doing everything in their power to rewrite history and they are getting away with it. We aren't talking about bribes or some graft or outright lies from politicians, the media and the swamp, we're talking about the outright rape of kids.
    You can't get news anymore.
    Sounds quite Orwellian, ala 1984.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    Sounds quite Orwellian, ala 1984.
    I have a strong feeling the Area 51 rush was designed to distract everyone from how significant this case is.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    People typically accuse others of that which they themselves are most guilty

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I have a strong feeling the Area 51 rush was designed to distract everyone from how significant this case is.
    Anything is possible......even Bil and Hillary going to jail. Yikes!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Dershowitz is running from one MSM show or paper or tweet to another proclaiming his innocence.
    In the meantime the lady who was a young girl when Dershowitz raped her has told the exact same story a hundred times and refuses to back down.
    I noticed Fox seems to have written him off.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Clintons tried to get him last night.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...ssible-suicide
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    I'm going to go with Epstein dies in prison in the next year, whether from suicide, or "suicide."
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ssible-attack/

Your prediction almost came true, even sooner than I thought.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Notice no one is trying to storm Pedo Island with the exception of John McAfee/Rusty Shackleford?

Really activates the almonds.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Notice no one is trying to storm Pedo Island with the exception of John McAfee/Rusty Shackleford?

Really activates the almonds.
    I can't help but not think things like these are all connected, Epstein has to have one hell of a "black box" IF he is smart. Something happens to him, boom, CNN is playing the videos of Hillary running around with a childs face over hers, after getting a blood transfusion from a young brown boy.

Unfortunately that's how my brain works. Too many late nights watching conspiracy theories on youtube damnit!
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast