Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein case coming to a head.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    I’m almost certain the money came from blackmail and the $77MM townhouse was a $0 “sale” from Wexner.
    State sponsored

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Was kinda suprised not to see Bidens name up there on the list. You know he is majorly bummed he wasnt invited to pedophile island.

In his head must be this epic struggle between all the fantasies that could have been fulfilled and the knowledge his DC friends didnt think him "cool" enough (or influential enough?)to invite.

I dont think hes specifically into the young ones, but hed probably rub himself on any and all of gods creatures if only given the chance.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sgtrock82; 07-13-19 at 07:56.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's amazing to me that
    Wikipedia blatantly scrubbed the connections between Epstein and Clinton and no one is covering it.
    Dershowitz is being allowed to use any and every form of media to deny his involvement in this mess (but what can you expect from a guy willing to work with OJ Simpson and Epstein?) and no one except the girl who Dershowitz raped six times is calling him on it.
    Somehow Trump is suddenly in the spotlight in a pedophilia ring, but Clinton can claim to have never been to the Island, took part in any sex while there and never went without a S.S. detail, but there are live witnesses to include former Secret Service Agents claiming otherwise.

Suddenly in Clown World the Media is doing everything in their power to rewrite history and they are getting away with it. We aren't talking about bribes or some graft or outright lies from politicians, the media and the swamp, we're talking about the outright rape of kids.
    You can't get news anymore.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    LOL, you guys think a prominent, previously convicted NY figure was trafficking minors in and out of CONUS and no one in FBI, ICE or CBP noticed? What is the simplest explanation for the light sentence, the unnoticed trafficking and the wildly unsupported income?

Intelligence operation.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    LOL, you guys think a prominent, previously convicted NY figure was trafficking minors in and out of CONUS and no one in FBI, ICE or CBP noticed?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    LOL, you guys think a prominent, previously convicted NY figure was trafficking minors in and out of CONUS and no one in FBI, ICE or CBP noticed? What is the simplest explanation for the light sentence, the unnoticed trafficking and the wildly unsupported income?

Intelligence operation.
    It well may be an intelligence operation, but I don't believe it has to be our government doing it. Having said that, it certainly looks like a lot of folks within the government had some knowledge of the goings on.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Devil's advocate. What do we actually KNOW this guy did? I gather he is some sleazy billionaire that likes getting HJs from barely legal, and sometimes totally illegal teens? So basically, he is living the life of every 80s rock musician? I'm not saying it shouldn't be illegal, it just seems like a whole lot of noise for what is actually going on.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Devil's advocate. What do we actually KNOW this guy did? I gather he is some sleazy billionaire that likes getting HJs from barely legal, and sometimes totally illegal teens? So basically, he is living the life of every 80s rock musician? I'm not saying it shouldn't be illegal, it just seems like a whole lot of noise for what is actually going on.
    More the scale and the way he (allegedly) did it, and who did it with him, and the deal he was given for it last time, that's making this a thing. By in large, even the 80s rockers probably kept the vast majority of girls in their bus and such late teens, vs early teens, and of course, things have changes a whole lit since the 80s... Yes, he's not a serial killer at least and there's far worse humans out there, but his associations to others both "sides" wanna see go down in flames in the worst way, is what's flaming the fires for this one.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I think you are right.

I will say, after reviewing the evidence available online I don’t think the deal he got was unusually good. Basically, it looks like these girls were all basically whores (I’m sorry, we now say sex trafficking victims) and they are now trying to score some extra cash. If some old dude paid an 17 year old for a handjob and had to be a top tier sex offender for life I would feel like I got him a bad deal. Hell, in GA you can have sex with as many 17 year old girls and boys as you want. This guy is just some old dirtbag who likes them young.

Now I gather there is someone out there now saying he actually raped her. Doesn’t seem like his mo since he usually just pays, but they ought to look into it.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Jimmy Saville and Marc Dutroux could not be reached for comment.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast