Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein case coming to a head.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    If you say so. Again, as far as I can tell, someone came up to these folks and offered cash for them to give this guy back rubs (wink, wink). When I was 14 I was not dumb enough not to know what was going on, and I doubt they were either. My guess is this played a large part in how this plea deal went down.

Again, my point isn't whether this guy sucks, it is what we REALLY know about what is going on. At this point we are just reading the prosecutor's office press releases (always misleading garbage) which the media recycles and people who have skin in the game money wise. I am just curious. My guess is this is just another move to embarrass Trump. Hell, I think this is likely to go down the tubes on double jeopardy grounds no matter what the prosecutor's office is saying right now. This is about the spectacle.

And again, to be clear for those who can't read (not you will), I think this guy is a dirtbag and I am fine with executing him.
    I don't have any issues with the wait and see what we see once the dust settles approach this, and considering how many girls involved, I have no doubts some were just as you alluded to above, perfectly aware of what was going on, and the zeal to hang this guy now, undoubtedly connected to an interest to fry bigger fish like Trump, but anyone but an ultra rich connected person would have brokered (or had brokered for him by people who wanted to keep their names from going public, rimes with Clinton..) would have spent a long time in prison for what he did. If anything, it's exposing some of the ugly hypocritical behavior of the uber connected, so F that guy. I hope he's not just used as the fall guy for this and the roaches in the dark have a light shown on them...
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-15-19 at 12:18.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    This thread shows a ton about how little people are aware of what an epidemic sex trafficking is in this world.
    I don't disagree per se, but it also seems to be a term used to cover a very large, often overly large, net, and by doing that you harm those who are legit trafficked vs those simply working in the sex trade, and doing so willingly. In this case, anyone that age is legally viewed as trafficked, and I agree with that, but devils advocate on the larger issue of the term:

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I don't disagree per se, but it also seems to be a term used to cover a very large, often overly large, net, and by doing that you harm those who are legit trafficked vs those simply working in the sex trade, and doing so willingly. In this case, anyone that age is legally viewed as trafficked, and I agree with that, but devils advocate on the larger issue of the term:

I honestly should have said human trafficking, instead of just specifying Sex trafficking.

When I use the term, I am not referring to people who VOLUNTARILY work as prostitutes or other Sex workers.

I am directly talking about people that have been kidnapped, or sold, completely against their will to be owned and used as currency or trade for other the financial benefit of an individual or a group, whether it be for sexual purposes or labor purposes, or both. Chinese, Eastern Europeans, Oceania, Africa, Latin Countries. This is a $100+ Billion a year industry (https://www.humanrightsfirst.org/res...icking-numbers) and we all know there are some incredibly major players in the shadows.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    I was hoping someone would say that. He taught at the Dalton School in NYC. It costs over $50k a year for a kid to go there. How many of their teachers don’t have University degrees? You guessed it, one. Jeffery Epstein.

In the fall of 1971, he attended the Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences at New York University, but left without receiving a degree in 1974.[15][17]
    Several articles tell as story along the lines of "Epstein, . . . was a 20 year old college drop-out when he was hired to teach at Dalton by the school’s headmaster Donald Barr in the mid 1970’s. Donald Barr was the father of current United States Attorney General William Barr, who is currently overseeing Epstein’s prosecution."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I honestly should have said human trafficking, instead of just specifying Sex trafficking.

When I use the term, I am not referring to people who VOLUNTARILY work as prostitutes or other Sex workers.

I am directly talking about people that have been kidnapped, or sold, completely against their will to be owned and used as currency or trade for other the financial benefit of an individual or a group, whether it be for sexual purposes or labor purposes, or both. Chinese, Eastern Europeans, Oceania, Africa, Latin Countries. This is a $100+ Billion a year industry (https://www.humanrightsfirst.org/res...icking-numbers) and we all know there are some incredibly major players in the shadows.
    Slavery is alive and well of course. Unfortunately, at least in the US, it's often all falling under trafficking when it's not, and that no doubt greatly reduces focus and resources for the legit stuff.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    who are legit trafficked vs those simply working in the sex trade, and doing so willingly.
    A point of order - a 14 isn’t able to consent.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    A point of order - a 14 isn’t able to consent.
    You need to read what I'd wrote in this discussion in context...
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Slavery is alive and well of course. Unfortunately, at least in the US, it's often all falling under trafficking when it's not, and that no doubt greatly reduces focus and resources for the legit stuff.
    Well if we have no other reason than child sex trafficking, we need to get control over our Southern Border.
    I've not seen anyone show us the exact numbers of how many families are proven to be bogus, or how many children are being kidnapped in Mexico and Central America, but if these children are being kidnapped to facilitate acquiring US Citizenship, these kids have a higher probability of being sold into sexual slavery.
    Last edited by Averageman; 07-15-19 at 22:55.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Wow... there is a lot of ignorance and stupid being espoused in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well Epstein had a bad day in court and when the prosecution brought up the pile of loose diamonds, the hundreds of thousands in cash and the Saudi passport, well the whole idea of bail is now a hard thing to sell.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast