Thread: SOLD: Wilson Combat CQB .45 (Stainless) and Springfield Armory TRP Operator (.45)

Feedback Score
    43 (98%)

SOLD: Wilson Combat CQB .45 (Stainless) and Springfield Armory TRP Operator (.45)

A severe case of adult-ing forces sale. I had some unexpected bills come up and need to liquidate some items from the safe to make it through the end of the month. Please email questions. Cross posted.

WTS: Pristine Wilson Combat CQB .45 in stainless. Comes with soft case, 2 Wilson 47D 8-round magazines and 1 47 7-round magazine. Paperwork, etc included along with a Wilson flat-wire spring kit and some other recoil and main springs. The pistol currently has a 23 pound main spring and 18 pound recoil spring installed. I cleaned and lubed the pistol this morning, it is ready to go. I bought it gently used have about 200 rounds through it.
    Asking $2000/shipped. Money Order preferred. If you need to do electronic funds transfer I can work with you on that.

WTS: Used Springfield Armory TRP Operator. Comes with an adjustable tritium sight. I replaced the factory recoil spring guide rod and plug for a 10-8 Performance reverse GI plug assembly. This removed the full guide rod and allows one to disassemble the pistol without the use of tools. Pistol comes with 2 factory SA magazines (I think 7-round but not positive), and everything it shipped with). Asking $1000/shipped. Money Order preferred. If you need to do electronic funds transfer I can work with you on that.

Last edited by operator81; 07-09-19 at 13:24. Reason: SOLD