Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LMT 10.5” SBR

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane1844 View Post
    That's really nice. How's the gas port on these barrels?
    Mine is not too bad.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane1844 View Post
    That's really nice. How's the gas port on these barrels?
    Not an issue at all with any of the 10.5 LMTs i have
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Very nicely done and I agree on the FSB too. I can't ever recall hearing any negatives about LMT's rifles.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RGoose View Post
    Very nicely done and I agree on the FSB too. I can't ever recall hearing any negatives about LMT's rifles.
    They've been back and forth. I think they used to make the Crane spec port that you would get early on... then they has some in that .080" retard range.... Now if I remember right, they're running mid 70 thousandths.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Not LMT, but we're sort of on the 10.5 FSB topic..

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Call me crazy, but didn't you have a similar build a couple years ago (shorty with an ACOG?). Looks legit, I'm sure you'll let us know how it shoots.

I really enjoy my NX-8; we gave it a workout the other day and it hasn't disappointed yet. Honestly I think most people who don't like it for the reticle are trying to make it do something it wasn't designed for (ie, it isn't built with a precision reticle on 8x like the other SFP 2.5-10s and the like). Eyebox isn't stupid Razor / PST 1-6x huge, but it's not far off the mark.

BCM Comp is very nice, I have one on a 16" BCM upper - it definitely draws a crowd when you start shooting it / doing rapid fire drills. I'm sure on a 11.5" it blows some hair back.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Always nice to see a good FSB gun.
    I am a FSB snob myself and am eyeing a 10.5 as my next rifle. This one looks good and may be the model for mine.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Thanks man. Wait till you see my new Noveske 12.5” next week. I already had the acog, but won’t be buying anymore.

Where would you put it? The rail is super short.

I’ve considered it, specifically the 51T but I love how flat it shoots with the comp. however it is loud if you are next to it, not so much for the shooter. Like suck the air out of your lungs if you stand next to it loud. The point of this rifle is to be relatively simple and I wanted to avoid a suppressor for POI shift changes and stuff.

I knew you’d like it! FSBs need to make a comeback.

Here is what I do with the tape switch. I it a little longer rail but it will work the same.

In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post

With a little dressing up of the image, that could almost be an ad for Larue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12