Thread: Tyr Tactical Basic Plate Carrier and Plates

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Tyr Tactical Basic Plate Carrier and Plates

1 (almost) turn-key patrol plate Carrier set up. Comes with the following:

-1 Tyr Tactical Basic Plate Carrier, size medium, in black. I put tri-glide side release buckles on the side straps to provide more adjustment. Not a permanent mod; can reconfigure to the original pull-forward configuration. Triple mag kangaroo pouch with bungee retention. POLICE placards available if purchaser is LE.

-2 ATS level 3 rifle plates, size 9.75x12. They weigh about 3 lbs each; some sort of composite or poly type material. I don't know much about the company; won the plates at a raffle in late 2016.
    Here (model 30102):http://www.atsarmor.com/wp-content/u...-MIL-Email.pdf.

-1 Blue Force Gear Trauma Kit Now pouch, black with red cross laser cut into flap. HW material I think. I had it loaded up, but it comes with no contents in the pull-out.

-Black single handcuff pouch, some remnant tan/green paint. I think it's Eagle.

-2 green ITW Grim-loc clips on back of carrier.

Worn very little. Still in excellent or like new condition. I may have worn this set up on an actual call once at most. Otherwise, it rode shotgun for a few months. I've been inside ever since Dec. 2016 and it's not really compatible with my external vest; it has been in my desk drawer since. Time to go to someone who will use it more than I will. This is a surprisingly light set-up even when loaded.

Since this is body armor, I will not sell it to someone living in a jurisdiction that prohibits possession (Connecticut), out of country, or to someone who is otherwise prohibited from purchasing or possessing it. Onus is on the buyer to be aware of and abide by any such laws. Please PM me an email address for pics.

I'm asking for $380 shipped. I accept MO and personal check. No Paypal or online payment methods. I'm not willing to split the package up, and I can't think of any trades.

Thanks for looking.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS
    Last edited by Chameleox; 08-04-19 at 09:09. Reason: SPF
    The advice above is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump, with price drop.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump.
    $400?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Bump.
    How about $380?