I've finally spec'd out my 'the british are coming' build and sent my upper parts to a gunsmith (decided I didn't trust my northern freight drill press with a $400 barrel so I sent the upper to the best gunsmith in the state). For the life of me, deciding which stock to go with has been the single hardest choice for my build. I wanted to go with a normal A4 fixed stock but the colt stock w/ metal buttplate is way more money than it should be for what it is, and all the non-colts I've seen on the market are not of the sort of quality I would put on my "Git sum" rifle, hell even the colt a4 stock is barely what I was looking for. So, after a long and fairly retarded process I've begrudgingly decided that the Magpul UBR gen 2 is the best choice. I dont fancy magpul at all but the ubr hits all the ticks, especially compared to everything else, on things that I'm looking for such as length of pull and rear weight (this rifle is going to be very front heavy when its assembled)

What I need help with now is, what spring/buffer combo should I go with for it? I will be running the UBR on a 20" hbar / rifle length gas system. I've been perusing various forum posts and youtube videos and the advice that I am seeing is all over the place ranging from "go with a green spring h2 setup" to "a green spring is going to cause cycling issues, go with a colt spring". And, frankly, ever since A5 buffer systems became a thing I find the whole topic of buffers to be mind-numbing. Searching for gun part advice online makes me wish the internet were never invented with how all over the place advice is..

So here I am, what would be the literal BEST "cost is not a factor" spring/buffer combo, to run on a 20" hbar, rifle length gas system, with Magpuls proprietary UBR gen 2 buffer extension, to ensure maximum reliability?

Thanks