Thread: b5 stock & ferro sling review

Feedback Score

b5 stock & ferro sling review

Just put on a bravo sopmod stock and ferro concepts sling. The sling is great. Great quality very nice 2 point. The ease of changing length is fantastic. The b5 sopmod stock is nice. Built good better fitting on my shoulder than DD stock. Only concern is it has some wobble and back and forth motion on buffer tube. Nothing I would concern myself with though. I'm happy with both though. Also aswell I am using bcm qd mounts. Little pricey but why go cheap on what's holding your rifle to your sling.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    No pics?
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Not sure how to post pics

Feedback Score
    Plus 1 with the FERRO Concepts Sling, I think it IS such an Awesome Sling! My 1st one, I bought FDE for my AR15, I think it's So Good! I bought another but in Multicam, for my AR10.
    I am actually going to be ordering 2 more, 1 for another AR15 I have and the 2nd is for another AR build..
    The lessons that we learn are written the tomb stones of others. -Reid Henrichs

Feedback Score
    What what points do you have it on your ar

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtorq21 View Post
    What what points do you have it on your ar
    Hey Gtorq21
    On my AR15, at the very rear of the brace, going through the Quick attach cup or hole & my AR10, same location but it's a rifle, so that would be the stock. The Front Handguards: On my AR15 pistol, Left side just in front of the mag well, AR10, Left side, but all the way at the front.
    Also, FWIW: I don't use any quick attach systems.
    The lessons that we learn are written the tomb stones of others. -Reid Henrichs

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtorq21 View Post
    Not sure how to post pics
    Sounds good. Regarding pics, here's one way (if it's not clear enough, holler back.):

If using windows, I recommend downloading and installing this little piece of software to resize your photo unless you already use something else. This one is very simple.*

https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/*

Some photos don't require resizing and some do. Hate it when someone posts a pic the size of Texas. You can resize in most hosting services but this is a handy tool for all photos that you use for other purposes other than forums.*

Once installed, you can right click on any photo and going down a bit in the drop down menu, left click on "resize pictures". This opens a resize window.*

Select the first radio button which is the small size recommended for forums. Don't worry, it won't be real small.*

In the method I'm showing you, it will use your same file name with the additional (small) added to it. Now you have the original and the new small pic.*

I would suggest using a hosting service such as Imgur. Sign up to it and then proceed. Within any photo hosting service your personal settings will include things such as who you give access to your pics, etc. Might want to take care of your preferences once you upload a pic or two.*

Open Imgur (*http://imgur.com/*). Log in to Imgur:*

At the top right, left click your Imgur ID. A drop down menu appears. Left click "upload images". A new window will appear.*

Left click "browse your computer".*

In the new window showing your files, go find the pic, select it and click open at bottom right corner of window or simply double-click the file / image.*

In a matter of seconds the new photo will appear.*

To the right of the new photo is a column of options.*

Go down to the choice titled BBCode (message boards & forums)*See attached photo.

To the right of that particular option, left click on "Copy".*

Come back to this forum and open a text window. Say what you have to say. Hit return once or twice.*

Right click and in the drop down menu, click paste.*

Finish up with selecting Submit Reply.*

Very easy.*

If you use another tool for resizing, it's best to use the size 854x480 pixels. A while back I believe that was 640x480 however times and things change. If the tool you choose to resize use the 640x480 format, that's fine. Good luck and let's see a pic or two.